True You Book Club

Greg/Dean

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was so mad when she said that... "A rare photo you're seeing for the first time now".. gurl that was my 2006 wallpaper :rolleyes:

on a serious note... i'm not gonna be so critical about her... with her music and her public life...

i love this woman.. she's such a good hearted person..

I caught that too, I was like girl that was a whole magazine lay out from that greasy mag probably JD came up with the idea forgot what it was called tho maybe BIG or sum ghetto shit :filenails:

I'm almost done with it. I've been busy and haven't really gotten the chance to just sit a read all day and night. I'm almost done tho. I love it!! It's like she is talking to every single one of us, plus it's an eye opener. She making me realize stuff within my self that I can relate. Plus the "Rhythm Nation" part is sooo powerful!! You see how "RN" really changed and save lives, The Power of Music and the power of "Rhythm Nation"

Dang I really must be a stan. I knew half of the "anecdotes" she brought up in the book since she's talked about them many times before. I'm sure all of us felt the same way. I had to read the book and pretend as if I didn't pay attention to any of Janets interviews from the past 10 years. I thought it was a good read. It makes me want an autobiography now. I was shocked when I saw that pic of her with the hospital band on. And I felt bad when she talked about not knowing the answer to a question in class

Archived