Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

Its called aftermath denial and bitterness after a bad break up ..use your head.She's in a different space now mentally because its all over.Do you still expect her to be "goo goo ga ga" over him? NO,who is after a breakup. You're thoughts and opinions change about the person but it doesnt change how you felt about them.MY GOD,USE YOUR BRAIN :wacko:

WHAT???? yes it can!!! i've known people who were in 20+ year relationships who come out of the relationship feeling completely different about the person they were with and that is the feeling they stay with...they are not in denial nor are they bitter...they just accept the relationship for what it was to them and what it wasn't...you can be all kinds of in love with a person, that doesn't mean things can't happen during the course of the relationship that changes how you feel...sometimes those things can alter you view of the entire relationship and make you feel/realize that it wasn't a relationship where true love was present...people feel this way all the time, and they are not all bitter or in denial

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

And ppl tend to have that after its all over because they're so desperate for answers thats even unknown to them."Oh,I didnt love him that much anyway" ..bullshit, because thats not always the case.Ppl cant deal with the fact of being DUPED! PERIOD

true dat :filenails:

Archived