Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

does he even live there? he said he was raised in Europe, maybe that's where he lives...of course he has to be in the middle east for business at times, but the way things are now, you don't have to "live" where your business is...especially not that kind of business

He said he want to school hurr. -_-

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you're speaking based off your own point of view and assumptions. I'm basing my responses from her interviews and actions while they were together. I've stated this already.

:coffee:

Right ..what you've seen on TV :lol: We all know a lil fragment does NOT showcase everything in totality. You CANT get the FULL PICTURE..just from little things you hear or see.

Right ..what you've seen on TV :lol: We all know a lil fragment does NOT showcase everything in totality. You CANT get the FULL PICTURE..just from little things you hear or see.

I'm speaking from the whole time they were together till when it ended.

um no...i guess the same way some of u didnt like her with jd i just dont like them as a couple. i have no beef with him at all. :good:

When did I say I didn't like her with JD? :lol:

see all that back and forth she gonna get tired of that shit :coffee:

As a celebrity it's lifestyle she's used to. It was the same way with her other relationships.

I'm speaking from the whole time they were together till when it ended.

When did I say I didn't like her with JD? :lol:

As a celebrity it's lifestyle she's used to. It was the same way with her other relationships.

i said some of you not necessarily u honey :whistle:

well she no spring chicken anymore. one thing i think she liked with jd was settling in ATL. she even called it her HOME at one time :cry:

EVERYONE is speaking from their own perspective...you don't know what her take on the relationship might be, neither do any of us speaking on the topic....it is all just how we see it and what we interpret it to be...for some people it is as simple as saying betrayal doesn't occur in a relationship where true love in present...for others, it's much more complicated...none of us know Janet's feeling about her and Rene's relationship at this point in time...she could feel that it wasn't true love...she can feel that it was

EVERYONE is speaking from their own perspective...you don't know what her take on the relationship might be, neither do any of us speaking on the topic....it is all just how we see it and what we interpret it to be...for some people it is as simple as saying betrayal doesn't occur in a relationship where true love in present...for others, it's much more complicated...none of us know Janet's feeling about her and Rene's relationship at this point in time...she could feel that it wasn't true love...she can feel that it was

I said this pgs ago..but you kept goin :filenails:

Slolove, what I said was not only did she lose a lover but she lost a friend. When you are friends with somebody before you become involved with them..it builds a foundation therefore your love for that person only multiplies when you become an item. Thats why I said she probably was in love with him the MOST. But as far as you saying she was in love with JD more...Im not seeing any example that really would support that assumption. JD was a different kind of love but that doesnt automatically equate to being a "better" love or "more in love". Its just a different space...a different individual. We go thru many phases in life and we adjust to changes as for as love and companions go. For instance,my love was greater for my 2nd dude than the 4 I've been involved with. The other two after him were better situations OVERALL but I didn't love them as much as my 2nd,oddly.

what makes you think she wasnt friends with JD? even though she's never said it doesnt mean that was the case...just like when janet was getting over james rene was there...JD was there when she was getting over Rene...they started kickin it as soon as she did STCML...and she wasnt as hurt with losing JD because they did remain friends aftwards...you gotta give me something better to why you think she was so madly in love with Rene...cause i dont see it...and as far as him being more involved in janet's career...his sorry ass aint do nothing JD didnt do and janet said that herself (not quite like that) lol but pretty much

you smoking that shit huh? you have been the most adamant about your view in the entire thread...chile :filenails:

But when I realized we were speaking from two different angles INSTEAD of just being opponents ..thats when I said "At the end of the Janet we dont know and wont know how Janet actually feels.

Archived