Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Im saying is Janet has been answering that question for 8 years of their only being 3 men that she's been involved with and I think the number 3 has been embedded in her head..that why I said I dont think she took enough time and thats why 3 came out of her mouth initially. :lol: And even if she wanted to leave Rene out..it wouldn't be too far fetched considering ppl usually dont wanna praise or acknowledge something that ended so BADLY.Its clear that Janet still feels and will alway feel some kinda way about it.Ppl can be in denial..Janet is not above that.

Come on now, Janet isn't that oblivious :lol: This is the first time she was asked "How many times were you in love" so it's not like the typical "Are you going to have kids", "Are you going to get married", etc questions which we ALL know the answers to.

Nope.

DEAD at Christina's double chin in that vid.

she will end up regretting that also :filenails: janet i think lives in the moment so when they break up what r u all gonna say then? :unsure:

I think you just want this to happen. :lol:

and no Janet doesn't "live in the moment". If she did she would've married JD and popped little trolls. Janet is a smart gal. She knows what she's doing. :)

she will end up regretting that also :filenails: janet i think lives in the moment so when they break up what r u all gonna say then? :unsure:

why would anyone say anything? it's her life...she is talking about her love and her life at this point in time, Wissam is a part of that...if that should change down the road, so be it...I truly think that Janet is one of those people who truly don't think about a relationship ending when she gets into it...at least at the start of the relationship, I think she feels it's going to last forever...hell, why else get into the relationship? she had JD in her video...JD talked about her in his book...shit happens lol

That's the problem, you can't take the divorce out of the picture at this point in time. I'm sure when she thinks about the relationship, she is also thinking about the divorce. All of that plays a role in whether or not she felt it was true love or not. I'm sure she felt like she love Rene the most when she was with Rene. I'm damn sure she felt like she loved JD the most when she was with JD. Lets not act like Janet hasn't said some iffy things about her time with Rene. You can't dismiss a part of the past at this point in time, because it has a direct impact on the way you view the relationship as a whole. You may feel like you love your ex the most, that doesn't have to be true for Janet. Since the divorce, I have never heard Janet talk about Rene sans divorce. The way that relationship ended has clearly tainted her view of the entire relationship. If she can openly question Rene whether or not it was true love on Rene's part, I certainly think she has asked herself the same question. I can't say what her answer is to that question, but the image she has painted of that relationship since the divorce has not been pretty. Some people feel that certain things do not happen in a situation where there is true love.

But how can we REALLY measure our love based off the OUTCOME? Most things come to an END,its inevitable anyway.If we always measure by that we would NEVER have any answers.Like I said...its human nature to question EVERYTHING about the relationship when it ends. Because we as humans NEED an answer for the unknown. We hate to be in the dark,curiosity kills us. You and I are looking at the love from two different angles. Im speaking for the Janet PRIOR to the split and you're speaking for Janet AFTER the split. So its not that we completely disagree but I think we're speaking from two different angles and two different mind sets of Janets Like there's a difference between hindsight and foresight. The bottomline is we will NEVER truly know where Janet heart lies on this question.

I think you just want this to happen. :lol:

and no Janet doesn't "live in the moment". If she did she would've married JD and popped little trolls. Janet is a smart gal. She knows what she's doing. :)

nah i dont really :whistle::lmao:

hey i dont try to figure her out anymore really. none of us know what goes on in her head really we dont.

ive been married for 23 yrs i have my own issue :ph34r::filenails::lmao: :lmao:

basically everyone knows whats good for janet and her luv life :filenails:

*DEAD*

That's what you got from all 5 pages? We're just discussing whether Janet felt what she had with Rene was "true love". There's no drama or anything.

I never said she referred to James as her soulmate.

I said DURING their relationship. From 1986 all the way to 1999 we've NEVER seen or heard her gush about him. It was always he's been supportive about my work and etc.

and LOL, they split just a year prior so why wouldn't she still have feelings for him during that time? she wasn't seeing anyone at the time either and It takes time for things to wear off. I guarantee you Janet still had feelings for JD during that Robin Roberts interview. Also it doesn't matter if they were friends and lovers. Janet said the same thing about JD, lmao. She said something like it's crazy that my best friend is also my boyfriend back when they were together. In fact most of Janet's boyfriends were friends turned boyfriends. Gil said that Janet knew Wissam for a longtime (aka friends) prior to officially dating too.

Oh...NO NO NO NO NO ..you really be tryna just throw some shit together .. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets not even BEGIN to act like the friendship she had with JD before they became involved was even remotely as close as the friendship she had with Rene before they became an item :lol: Rene was her BESTFRIEND during her bs w/ James. JD was merely just another industry muthafuka she acquainted with and befriended..there's a major difference. So you're not just gonna throw that shit out there to me like that :lmao: And as far as her still having feelings for JD...she seemed rather... um ..over him FAST.Janet was on to new ventures named Wissam

*DEAD*

That's what you got from all 5 pages? We're just discussing whether Janet felt what she had with Rene was "true love". There's no drama or anything.

well i didnt read all 5 pages i got lost plus im at work cant read all that and work :lmao: :lmao:

i said my peace yes i think she did with rene and i bounced well sorta..no shade no drama :good:

Oh...NO NO NO NO NO ..you really be tryna just throw some shit together .. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets not even BEGIN to act like the friendship she had with JD before they became involved was even remotely as close as the friendship she had with Rene before they became an item :lol: Rene was her BESTFRIEND during her bs w/ James. JD was merely just another industry muthafuka she acquainted with and befriended..there's a major difference. So you're not just gonna throw that shit out there to me like that :lmao: And as far as her still having feelings for JD...she seemed rather... um ..over him FAST.Janet was on to new ventures named Wissam

Hey, I'm just repeating what Janet said. :lol: She claimed that JD started off as a friend but meh. Whatever.

Oh and I was talking about before her and Wissam started dating.

hmm do we know when jd and jj officially broke up cuss on the interview last night it said she is with wissam only a year :unsure:

so what r u saying janhova befriends just anyone. now i dont think they had the relationship like she and rene in the beginning but i think they were a lil closer than that

But how can we REALLY measure our love based off the OUTCOME? Most things come to an END,its inevitable anyway.If we always measure by that we would NEVER have any answers.Like I said...its human nature to question EVERYTHING about the relationship when it ends. Because we as humans NEED an answer for the unknown. We hate to be in the dark,curiosity kills us. You and I are looking at the love from two different angles. Im speaking for the Janet PRIOR to the split and you're speaking for Janet AFTER the split. So its not that we completely disagree but I think we're speaking from two different angles and two different mind sets of Janets Like there's a difference between hindsight and foresight. The bottomline is we will NEVER truly know where Janet heart lies on this question.

You can measure loved based on the way things play out.I'm saying that at this point in time, there is now way to separate relationship and divorce. The only way to look that Janet's relationship with Rene is in hindsight. When she was questioning Rene's motives, she was doing so in hindsight. The entire relationship is looked at in hindsight. You are saying that when they were together and things were good, it was this great love. That may be true, however, things didn't stay good. When things went bad, they went really bad, and that can cause you to question the relationship in it's entirety.

Archived