Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

Come on now, Janet isn't that oblivious :lol: This is the first time she was asked "How many times were you in love" so it's not like the typical "Are you going to have kids", "Are you going to get married", etc questions which we ALL know the answers to.

We ALL know Janet sometimes can be a little ..um ...spacey. :lol: And to ask her how many times she's been in love is very parallel to how many men you've been involved with. So ..um ...yeah. :lol: Janet has spoke about the 3 men she's been involved with numerous times in interviews over the years. :lol: How do you go from 3 to 5??? She didnt give herself ENOUGH TIME TO THINK. Period

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm do we know when jd and jj officially broke up cuss on the interview last night it said she is with wissam only a year :unsure:

so what r u saying janhova befriends just anyone. now i dont think they had the relationship like she and rene in the beginning but i think they were a lil closer than that

yeah a year...the the first time we saw them together was in december of 2009...it's only febuary of 2011...the first time she said she was single was back in the september issue of Harper's Bazaar in 2009...when she interviewed with Robin Roberts in november of the year she said she was single...so thie timing adds up

yeah a year...the the first time we saw them together was in december of 2009...it's only febuary of 2011...the first time she said she was single was back in the september issue of Harper's Bazaar in 2009...when she interviewed with Robin Roberts in november of the year she said she was single...so thie timing adds up

well that's when she admitted it. we still dont know when the officially broke up do we :unsure:

We ALL know Janet sometimes can be a little ..um ...spacey. :lol: And to ask her how many times she's been in love is very parallel to how many men you've been involved with. So ..um ...yeah. :lol: Janet has spoke about the 3 men she's been involved with numerous times in interviews over the years. :lol: How do you go from 3 to 5??? She didnt give herself ENOUGH TIME TO THINK. Period

Wow. You're really grasping for straws :lol:

Asking someone "How many times have you been truly in love" is different from asking "How many guys have you dated" besides Piers never asked her how many men she's been involved with. Janet hasn't spoke about 3 men she's been involved with. She only spoke about James a bit and spoke candidly about JD. She went from 3 to 5 because her tea was clocked. She wasn't in love with someone out of the 4 guys we know she's been with.

well that's when she admitted it. we still dont know when the officially broke up do we :unsure:

Rumors that they split started towards at end of 2008 and the beginning of '09. I think it was in January '09 when JD said on Big Boy's radio show that Janet won't answer his calls :lol: So I think they split back then but who knows.

Wow. You're really grasping for straws :lol:

Asking someone "How many times have you been truly in love" is different from asking "How many guys have you dated" besides Piers never asked her how many men she's been involved with. Janet hasn't spoke about 3 men she's been involved with. She only spoke about James a bit and spoke candidly about JD. She went from 3 to 5 because her tea was clocked. She wasn't in love with someone out of the 4 guys we know she's been with.

i wonder how much she would have said about jd is he asked her. but i dont even think he knows who jd is so he didnt ask about him :lmao: :lmao:

Rumors that they split started towards at end of 2008 and the beginning of '09. I think it was in January '09 when JD said on Big Boy's radio show that Janet won't answer his calls :lol: So I think they split back then but who knows.

yeah that sounds about right. i think they were broken up from when we saw those pictures of her on that boat with her bro jermaine :coffee:

And as far as her still having feelings for JD...she seemed rather... um ..over him FAST.Janet was on to new ventures named Wissam

lol I kinda agree with this...she moved onto a new relationship (not fuck buddy) in a matter of months...I think it has to do with the way things seemed to have ended with JD (smoothly)...unlike the way things ended with Rene and Janet saying that she had serious issues with trust after that situation...sure, there were a couple guys beating down her walls lol...but it took a good minute before she got into a relationship after her divorce from Rene...it was like she threw JD the deuces and then turned around and had a new man lol...I thought Wissam was a fuck buddy at first, but clearly, I was wrong lol

i wonder how much she would have said about jd is he asked her. but i dont even think he knows who jd is so he didnt ask about him :lmao: :lmao:

She would probably bring up how he produced her "#1" song "Nothing" :asham:

yeah that sounds about right. i think they were broken up from when we saw those pictures of her on that boat with her bro jermaine :coffee:

If that was around the time he posted a photoshopped picture of a model on his blog and claimed it was Janet's new promo pic then that's def. when they split :lmao:

hmm do we know when jd and jj officially broke up cuss on the interview last night it said she is with wissam only a year :unsure:

so what r u saying janhova befriends just anyone. now i dont think they had the relationship like she and rene in the beginning but i think they were a lil closer than that

You're reading to deep into that. I wasnt saying Janet just befriends anybody what I was tryna convey to artisthekey is that you to distinguish between the two. The level of friendship was different. Hers with Rene was greater was all I was tryna say.

You're reading to deep into that. I wasnt saying Janet just befriends anybody what I was tryna convey to artisthekey is that you to distinguish between the two. The level of friendship was different. Hers with Rene was greater was all I was tryna say.

I'm well aware of the difference between a platonic and non-platonic relationship. :rolleyes:

You're insisting because they were good friends prior to dating that there relationship was "true love". That's not true. You can be a "Homie Lover Friend" and not feel the relationship was strong and true. Just sayin'...

And just to let yall know, Lexie wants JD and Janet together again.. :filenails:

no not anymore :whistle::ph34r::lmao: :lmao: no for real real i dont care who she is with. i just dont se mr wissam as the one :filenails:

i dont think she will marry or have kids. do u all really think she's is gonna move to the middle east? :thumbdown: and if all his business is there he aint coming here :coffee:

I don't know if she would have gotten into great detail about their relationship, to be honest. I think she was looking for a way to phrase her answer about wanting kids without necessarily using JD's name...her hesitation was like "how the fuck am I going to say this shit?" lol...my mom laughed when she threw in the "I was comfortable in the relationship...at that time" lol...she thought it was a little rough lol...it didn't come of that way to me tho...I think that Janet still speaks with some type of emotion when she's talking about James...like she will always have love for him but wouldn't never go down the road of a relationship with him again...I don't think she speaks with that same emotion when it comes to Rene (understandably), but I don't think she speaks with it when talking about JD either now...at least I didn't feel like she did last night

I'm well aware of the difference between a platonic and non-platonic relationship. :rolleyes:

You're insisting because they were good friends prior to dating that there relationship was "true love". That's not true. You can be a "Homie Lover Friend" and not feel the relationship was strong and true. Just sayin'...

well :wtf: how do you all define true luv???? i guess that's the question

Archived