Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

You can measure loved based on the way things play out.I'm saying that at this point in time, there is now way to separate relationship and divorce. The only way to look that Janet's relationship with Rene is in hindsight. When she was questioning Rene's motives, she was doing so in hindsight. The entire relationship is looked at in hindsight. You are saying that when they were together and things were good, it was this great love. That may be true, however, things didn't stay good. When things went bad, they went really bad, and that can cause you to question the relationship in it's entirety.

But when we're desperatly seeking for answers to the questions that erupt after a breakup..it can be misleading to what the actual TRUTH is because we may not be thinking on a rational level because alot of us like to point fingers when sometimes WE,ourselves were the problem.So NO ONE can completely diagnose the problem in the aftermath. Like I said I was speaking on where Janets heart was when he was her lover,companion,business partner,best friend.Again,they had a dynamic unlike no other.So feelings are gonna run DEEP when a man who's all those things under one umbrella.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no not anymore :whistle::ph34r::lmao: :lmao: no for real real i dont care who she is with. i just dont se mr wissam as the one :filenails:

i dont think she will marry or have kids. do u all really think she's is gonna move to the middle east? :thumbdown: and if all his business is there he aint coming here :coffee:

She was in the middle east over the Christmas holidays :asham:

I don't know if she would have gotten into great detail about their relationship, to be honest. I think she was looking for a way to phrase her answer about wanting kids without necessarily using JD's name...her hesitation was like "how the fuck am I going to say this shit?" lol...my mom laughed when she threw in the "I was comfortable in the relationship...at that time" lol...she thought it was a little rough lol...it didn't come of that way to me tho...I think that Janet still speaks with some type of emotion when she's talking about James...like she will always have love for him but wouldn't never go down the road of a relationship with him again...I don't think she speaks with that same emotion when it comes to Rene (understandably), but I don't think she speaks with it when talking about JD either now...at least I didn't feel like she did last night

well to me janet is just a girl like the rest of us. some old flames we have special places for some we dont. and i think the ones who said how it end determines how we speak of them in the future is right but that does not mean at one point in the relations the luv was not real or TRUE.

I'm well aware of the difference between a platonic and non-platonic relationship. :rolleyes:

You're insisting because they were good friends prior to dating that there relationship was "true love". That's not true. You can be a "Homie Lover Friend" and not feel the relationship was strong and true. Just sayin'...

True but if you are indeed a Janet STAN..then you know her personal history. We're not speaking in a general sense..we're talking about Janets LIFE. :)

True but if you are indeed a Janet STAN..then you know her personal history. We're not speaking in a general sense..we're talking about Janets LIFE. :)

I'm well aware of that. Perhaps you should take your own advice and speak from Janet's personal history (interviews and such). You seem to be the one speaking from your own point of view.

i said live :filenails:

He lives in the states too so I doubt that's an issue.

no not anymore :whistle::ph34r::lmao: :lmao: no for real real i dont care who she is with. i just dont se mr wissam as the one :filenails:

i dont think she will marry or have kids. do u all really think she's is gonna move to the middle east? :thumbdown: and if all his business is there he aint coming here :coffee:

Chile poom! You were devasted when Janhova let go of JD.. :rolleyes::filenails:

well to me janet is just a girl like the rest of us. some old flames we have special places for some we dont. and i think the ones who said how it end determines how we speak of them in the future is right but that does not mean at one point in the relations the luv was not real or TRUE.

i'm not saying it want real at some point, i'm just saying that looking back one may question whether or not it was because of how it ended...I have no doubt that she loved them all at some point, but looking back on a relationship 10 years after it ended ugly can have an effect on your outlook of the entire relationship, good times and bad times. You tend to place more emphasis on the bad times than the good times, and that can alter your view on the relationship on a whole.

When you don't have to question whether he or she really loved you regardless of how the relationship ended. That's true love.

Love is far more complicated than that.Us humans are far more complicated than that. Our thinking process is more complicated than that. Its not just BLACK & WHITE,in fact NOTHING is because every matter on earth is too diverse for things to be so cut and dry. :lmao:

Love is far more complicated than that.Us humans are far more complicated than that. Our thinking process is more complicated than that. Its not just BLACK & WHITE,in fact NOTHING is because every matter on earth is too diverse for things to be so cut and dry. :lmao:

:yep: yes!!

i said live :filenails:

does he even live there? he said he was raised in Europe, maybe that's where he lives...of course he has to be in the middle east for business at times, but the way things are now, you don't have to "live" where your business is...especially not that kind of business

I'm well aware of that. Perhaps you should take your own advice and speak from Janet's personal history (interviews and such). You seem to be the one speaking from your own point of view.

He lives in the states too so I doubt that's an issue.

i still dont see it happening :filenails:

No,Im speaking from what COULD be while you think you have it completely figured out with no doubt whatsoever. :wink:

does he even live there? he said he was raised in Europe, maybe that's where he lives...of course he has to be in the middle east for business at times, but the way things are now, you don't have to "live" where your business is...especially not that kind of business

idk i just dont see this lasting :ph34r::tear:

No,Im speaking from what COULD be while you think you have it completely figured out with no doubt whatsoever. :wink:

No, you're speaking based off your own point of view and assumptions. I'm basing my responses from her interviews and actions while they were together. I've stated this already.

:coffee:

Archived