Piers Morgan interview discussion

art

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked it...first she said she has been in love 3 times, then it was 5...I think it's 3 lol

Yep. 'Cause she changed it as soon as he made the assumption that 2 of those times had been her marriages. Oh, how she squirmed!

I enjoyed it overall. About half of it seemed like rehash from the Dateline interview - but that's to be expected, since it's promotion for the book. I think he was fun with her, though, and that was good.

Yep. 'Cause she changed it as soon as he made the assumption that 2 of those times had been her marriages. Oh, how she squirmed!

I enjoyed it overall. About half of it seemed like rehash from the Dateline interview - but that's to be expected, since it's promotion for the book. I think he was fun with her, though, and that was good.

I KNOW! lol...it's crazy cuz some on the zone are quick to say that Wissam is the odd man out of the 3, but I don't know...that way she acted when he said that her two husbands were in the three made me wonder lol...i've seen some long term relationships where true love was never shared, and i've seen some short term relationships where the love was truly there...she took a lil while to answer that queston, so I don't think she misspoke the first time...I think 3 is truly the amount of times she's really been in love...i'm wouldn't be so quick to place Wissam out of the love circle if I were some of those folks on j|x...could be someone else lol

I actually enjoyed it more than the Dateline interview. I felt the Dateline one was a little Michael heavy but this one was focused on Janet and even though I already know everything she revealed she still kept me interested.

:yep:

I enjoyed this one more too. It was light yet fun and Piers asked some interesting questions that actually got Janet thinking, lol.

I KNOW! lol...it's crazy cuz some on the zone are quick to say that Wissam is the odd man out of the 3, but I don't know...that way she acted when he said that her two husbands were in the three made me wonder lol...i've seen some long term relationships where true love was never shared, and i've seen some short term relationships where the love was truly there...she took a lil while to answer that queston, so I don't think she misspoke the first time...I think 3 is truly the amount of times she's really been in love...i'm wouldn't be so quick to place Wissam out of the love circle if I were some of those folks on j|x...could be someone else lol

I definitely think she meant to leave Rene out. I do think she loved him in some way, considering that she did marry him and was with him for so long, but probably in retrospect it wasn't a big love the way it has been with others.

And I do think she's crazy about Wissam - she's already putting his picture in her book and such, and the way she was talking about him in the Dateline interview.

I definitely think she meant to leave Rene out. I do think she loved him in some way, considering that she did marry him and was with him for so long, but probably in retrospect it wasn't a big love the way it has been with others.

And I do think she's crazy about Wissam - she's already putting his picture in her book and such, and the way she was talking about him in the Dateline interview.

Right and it's a known fact that Janet has questioned the authenticity of their relationship. It's def. Rene.

I dont know if I would say she loved Rene the least of all her others. I think that breakup probably was the MOST PAINFUL because of how it all came crashing down so ugly. I believe out of any of them Rene probably is the one she loved THE MOST actually.A little bitterness can indeed cause someone to be naive tho.

That was the impression I got as well. Of course Cambia, or whatever her name is, on the xone thinks it's Wissam lol...I think if Piers had not automatically inserted both husbands, Janet's answer would not have changed from 3. I think she changed it so she didn't have to explain lol

I dont know if I would say she loved Rene the least of all her others. I think that breakup probably was the MOST PAINFUL because of how it all came crashing down so ugly. I believe out of any of them Rene probably is the one she loved THE MOST actually.A little bitterness can indeed cause someone to be naive tho.

I feel like that in some ways as well. I think the way that marriage ended caused her to truly question her love for him and his love for her. Maybe looking back at that relationship, she feels that if the love was truly there it wouldn't have ended the ugly way it did. I've definitely seen it happen before. The way a relationship ends can truly change your entire outlook on the relationship.

totally agree with this

Nah, that would be James Debarge.

By the way, Janet's relationship with Rene always seemed more business than intimate, lol. There's a reason why she couldn't stop yapping about JD. It was something different for her.

Nah, that would be James Debarge.

By the way, Janet's relationship with Rene always seemed more business than intimate, lol. There's a reason why she couldn't stop yapping about JD. It was something different for her.

Yeah, if you look back at video of Janet talking about Rene or of them together - she was never really gushing or glowing like she did when she talked about JD. At least not from what I recall.

Yeah, if you look back at video of Janet talking about Rene or of them together - she was never really gushing or glowing like she did when she talked about JD. At least not from what I recall.

That's true. I think people feel like long term relationship automatically means true love; it does not. There are many long term relationships where the love was never quite right. I actually believe Janet more now when she says she's in the best part of her life at this point in time. She seems to feel a lot better about herself than she has ever felt. Although I feel like she really truly loved JD, there were definitely times when I wondered who she was trying to convince about her happiness; the public or herself.

That's true. I think people feel like long term relationship automatically means true love; it does not. There are many long term relationships where the love was never quite right. I actually believe Janet more now when she says she's in the best part of her life at this point in time. She seems to feel a lot better about herself than she has ever felt. Although I feel like she really truly loved JD, there were definitely times when I wondered who she was trying to convince about her happiness; the public or herself.

Yeah, she and JD really overdid it sometimes. I feel like part of that was a maturity thing - he acts like a perennial teenager, and I think some of that rubbed off on her. 'Cause they were acting like 2 kids in high school a lot of the time.

I see the Xone is trying to figure out who the 5th love is.. lol

James

Rene

Jd

Wissam

QTip??? lol

Yeah, she and JD really overdid it sometimes. I feel like part of that was a maturity thing - he acts like a perennial teenager, and I think some of that rubbed off on her. 'Cause they were acting like 2 kids in high school a lot of the time.

Exactly! If you have to promote your happiness in every interview, i'm going to have to wonder who exactly you are trying to convince. Not to say they didn't love each other, I certainly believe they did; however, it reminded of the saying, "empty barrels make the most noise". lol...if you have to say it every opportunity you get...we don't beleive you, you need more people lol

Archived