Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

Thank you :filenails:

Point is Evelyn ain't scared of Tami and the way y'all be sayin' stuff makes it seem like she is when she really ain't. Who cares about Royce's roach lookin' ass? Royce is not liked by a few of the girls and she's trying to be Tami's bff for protection lol. Tami is just halfway accepting her for now as the Reunion special showed

Evelyn only comes at Tami when she's backed into a wall...thats being "hesitant". I'm only explaining what aed05 was tryna express and you and cheaps KNOW this is true.

What aed05 is saying is that Evelyn wont be as quick to jump at Tami the way she does at the other girls. The only time she comes at Tami is when she needs to defend herself.She never nitpicks and starts shit with Tami but she will address if Tami starts with her,ONLY.

For example: In the new preview clip, it looks as if Royce and Jennifer are the actual ones going back and forth. It looks as if Evelyn is on the sideline making lil slick remarks towards Royce which ultimately caused them to fight because Royce wasn't even talking to her.

Evelyn would NEVER do that to Tami. You see when Tami and Jennifer got into it at the fundraiser event,EVELYN didn't say shit or make any lil side comments. See the difference.

Basically :thumbup::coffee:

I'm watching now..This is my first time watching this shit..It better be good!

I caught a lil bit of the reunion, and I like Evelyn.

Yes I love Evelyn. Did you see where Evelyn had the crowd cheering and clappin' from how she was goin' in on RoachRoyce? :lol: The new season is just starting and Royce already talking shit about Evelyn, Jennifer, and Shaunie :sigh:

Yes I love Evelyn. Did you see where Evelyn had the crowd cheering and clappin' from how she was goin' in on RoachRoyce? :lol: The new season is just starting and Royce already talking shit about Evelyn, Jennifer, and Shaunie :sigh:

I like Evelyn's nasty mouth! :lmao: You can tell when a bitch can read and she has it! Regardless if she curses alot!

I like Evelyn's nasty mouth! :lmao: You can tell when a bitch can read and she has it! Regardless if she curses alot!

but you saw the ending of the 2nd part of the Reunion special when she was goin' off on Royce right? I read her lips when she told her to suck a fat dick :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...