Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

omg shaunie was on tom joyner this morning just lying her ass off about how she knew nothing about evelyn sleeping with tami's then husband kenny anderson. they laughed at her and were like "sure you didnt yeah right" how could u not know and u r they ex producer. :yawn: they didnt buy it and neither did i :coffee:

omg shaunie was on tom joyner this morning just lying her ass off about how she knew nothing about evelyn sleeping with tami's then husband kenny anderson. they laughed at her and were like "sure you didnt yeah right" how could u not know and u r they ex producer. :yawn: they didnt buy it and neither did i :coffee:

She seemed shocked when Evelyn told her.. :unsure:

How would she know? I don't think they were friends back in 1999.

well she said they r friends off the show and have been u mean to tell me whenshe knew tami was coming on the show they didnt talk :unsure: chile please :filenails::lol: plus she is ex producer come on son! :lol:

well she said they r friends off the show and have been u mean to tell me whenshe knew tami was coming on the show they didnt talk :unsure: chile please :filenails::lol: plus she is ex producer come on son! :lol:

Well she looked really surprised.. And I'm the first to admit that Shaunie is a tricky chick.. lol

reports from where?

Evelyn Lozada -- I'm QUITTING 'Basketball Wives'

3/8/2011 12:20 PM PST by TMZ Staff

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada claims she was stabbed in the back by producers and wants to leave the show for good ... TMZ has learned.

Evelyn Lozada Quits Basketball Wives

Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Evelyn feels producers violated her trust by allegedly divulging sensitive information about an illicit relationship she had in the past.

We're told Evelyn believes producers leaked the information to a female cast member in an effort to incite a violent confrontation between the two women on the show.

We're told Evelyn feels completely betrayed and even fired off an email to producers last night ... saying she wants to leave the show for good.

So far, no official comment from Evelyn.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/08/evelyn-lozada-basketball-wives-quitting-show-vh1-chad-ochocinco-tami-roman-email-angry-pissed/

Evelyn Lozada -- I'm QUITTING 'Basketball Wives'

3/8/2011 12:20 PM PST by TMZ Staff

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada claims she was stabbed in the back by producers and wants to leave the show for good ... TMZ has learned.

Evelyn Lozada Quits Basketball Wives

Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Evelyn feels producers violated her trust by allegedly divulging sensitive information about an illicit relationship she had in the past.

We're told Evelyn believes producers leaked the information to a female cast member in an effort to incite a violent confrontation between the two women on the show.

We're told Evelyn feels completely betrayed and even fired off an email to producers last night ... saying she wants to leave the show for good.

So far, no official comment from Evelyn.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/08/evelyn-lozada-basketball-wives-quitting-show-vh1-chad-ochocinco-tami-roman-email-angry-pissed/

Depends on what information was leaked cause from what I seen she leaked the info herself to Tami

Depends on what information was leaked cause from what I seen she leaked the info herself to Tami

Joe,do you be paying attention to anything? :lol:

Remember as Ev was goin outside to talk to Tami..Ev was saying Tami already looked like she was mad about something and she felt Shaunie or someone must have already told Tami..cuz thats why Tmi was out there in the first place smoking a cigarette tryna calm down.

how you somebody's man and have an attitude afterward??? lol Evelyn would have gotten the fuck knocked out of her if I were Tami...her attitude caused that physical altercation

That is what I would like to know. I dare a bitch to sleep with my man den try to get mad when you basically tell dem dat dey were wrong fo dat :lol:

That is what I would like to know. I dare a bitch to sleep with my man den try to get mad when you basically tell dem dat dey were wrong fo dat :lol:

Leave the dude if he cheats.. If you take him back he will just do that shit again and try harder to hide it..

Leave the dude if he cheats.. If you take him back he will just do that shit again and try harder to hide it..

Blatin boo I'll leave him just know he ain't gone be happy in the end. I don't know for some reason I can never leave a relationship unless I feel even.... :wacko: ....I know something is wrong with me

DURING THE REUNION

The look on Evelyn's face when Tami said she fucked Chad...was PRICELESS!!! That bitch was looking stupid. Tami got her ass good on that one :lmao:

And Royce...she was definately tryna get the most camera time..funny because she's probably the most irrelevant of them all.

Joe,do you be paying attention to anything? :lol:

Remember as Ev was goin outside to talk to Tami..Ev was saying Tami already looked like she was mad about something and she felt Shaunie or someone must have already told Tami..cuz thats why Tmi was out there in the first place smoking a cigarette tryna calm down.

I didn't know about that :ph34r:

DURING THE REUNION

The look on Evelyn's face when Tami said she fucked Chad...was PRICELESS!!! That bitch was looking stupid. Tami got her ass good on that one :lmao:

And Royce...she was definately tryna get the most camera time..funny because she's probably the most irrelevant of them all.

So Tami is just as much of a sss(scandalous slutacious skank) as y'all say Evelyn is and I don't feel sorry for the bitch :coffee: