Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

A tad redundant but just making sure everything is clear, but did Al tell them about the hook up [on the show], or did they imply that he did know about the hook up?

they didn't show him telling them, but they did show him grinning talking bout "yeah, I heard about Vegas hahahahaha"....then that's when Evelyn gave a brief explanation of what went doing in Vegas (her being with mystery guy) and Suzie going back and talking about what she did and who she did it with...I can't remember fully, but I think she also implied that Al was not the only person Suzie told about her Vegas escapade

Once again you think just cause Shaunie as well as the rest of the girls who ain't as tacky and ghetto as Tami will get their ass whooped by her which ain't the case. Tami cannot and will not whoop everyone's ass who appears on Basketball Wives :filenails:

Then why are the ho's scared of her? and obviously you weren't playing close attention to the previews of next wks show. Tami popped Evelyn's ass..

When she drinks she is a bully..

Shaunie knew what she was doing by bring Tami into the mix.. :coffee:

Shaunie to me..plays the bit of a producer.Its funny because she acts like she wants all the girls to get along -yet she loves putting all of them in the same room because she knows shit will POP OFF! She knows its ratings.It sort of seems disloyal in a way,even tho I get it.

Shaunie to me..plays the bit of a producer.Its funny because she acts like she wants all the girls to get along -yet she loves putting all of them in the same room because she knows shit will POP OFF! She knows its ratings.It sort of seems disloyal in a way,even tho I get it.

Yea.. she is doing it for the ratings..

She turned me off when her and the crew attacked Gloria..

I really don't remember Evelyn sleeping with someone.. or even talking to a man..

She DID hook up with some man ..she infact planned the hook up cuz she knew he was goona be in Vegas the same time as she was planning on going. I just read Evelyn's interview in this months Sister 2 Sister,literally 10 minutes ago.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea.. she is doing it for the ratings..

She turned me off when her and the crew attacked Gloria..

See..Imma have to go back becuz I never watched season one and my friend just put me onto this season like a month ago. I had no interest in it at all,at first. I did hear of this Gloria chick..from reading magazines..and I knew she was affiliated with Shaunie in someway but never really got what it was all about.

See..Imma have to go back becuz I never watched season one and my friend just put me onto this season like a month ago. I had no interest in it at all,at first. I did hear of this Gloria chick..from reading magazines..and I knew she was affiliated with Shaunie in someway but never really got what it was all about.

Shaunie accused Gloria's sister with sleeping with Shaq.. I'm not sure why she takes it out on Gloria..

Of course Gloria is going to stick by her sister..

Shaunie accused Gloria's sister with sleeping with Shaq.. I'm not sure why she takes it out on Gloria..

Of course Gloria is going to stick by her sister..

From what I read in an interview that Shaunie gave..she was mad at Gloria because she had a "well,whatever" attitude. Shaunie said she knows that chick is her sister but just from a woman's standpoint she wanted Gloria to sympathize for her...she wanted Gloria to "understand" and thats why she was so bothered. (Keep in mind I have no idea what Gloria looks nor did I have any idea as to what this whole thing Shaunie was talking about in the first place becuz I didnt watch season one,I just remember Shaunie speaking on this and I remember her saying these things.)

From what I read in an interview that Shaunie gave..she was mad at Gloria because she had a "well,whatever" attitude. Shaunie said she knows that chick is her sister but just from a woman's standpoint she wanted Gloria to sympathize for her...she wanted Gloria to "understand" and thats why she was so bothered. (Keep in mind I have no idea what Gloria looks nor did I have any idea as to what this whole thing Shaunie was talking about in the first place becuz I didnt watch season one,I just remember Shaunie speaking on this and I remember her saying these things.)

She told Shaunie it wasn't her business but she would stand by her sister..

"Don't blame the chick Shaunie, talk to one that cheated on you".. :coffee:

She told Shaunie it wasn't her business but she would stand by her sister..

"Don't blame the chick Shaunie, talk to one that cheated on you".. :coffee:

Insane.

My thing is I dont care if you are a friend,family member or whatever ..I DONT SUPPORT things that are morally wrong. I will tell a friend/family member in a minute..YOU WRONG IN A MUTHAFUKA.

"Don't blame the chick Shaunie, talk to one that cheated on you".. :filenails:

Shawn,I know thats your motto which allows you to feel content to mess with married men...but WRONG is still WRONG just from a moral stand point.I do believe the cheater should get ALL the blame but if I'm aware of wrong doing on a family/friends behalf I will be vocal only becuz I KEEP SHIT REAL with close ppl of mine,you're suppose.

6 years ago...my bestfriend had fucked his cousins man ON HIS COUSINS BIRTHDAY and IN HIS COUSIN'S SUITE THAT HE HAD RENTED OUT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. Not only that but he continued fucking his cousin's man!! I never would go tell his cousin what he was doing but dont think he didn't get an ear full from me. Thats his fucking family he's fucking over thats completely unacceptable.

Shawn,I know thats your motto which allows you to feel content to mess with married men...but WRONG is still WRONG just from a moral stand point.I do believe the cheater should get ALL the blame but if I'm aware of wrong doing on a family/friends behalf I will be vocal only becuz Im KEEPS SHIT REAL with close ppl of mine.

6 years ago...my bestfriend had fucked his cousins man ON HIS COUSINS BIRTHDAY and IN HIS COUSIN'S SUITE THAT HE HAD RENTED OUT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. Not only that but he continued fucking his cousin's man!! I never would go tell his cousin what he was doing but dont think he didn't get an ear full from me. Thats his fucking family he's fucking over thats completely unacceptable.

I say fuck them both, the cheater and the cheating assistant...I do not cosign wrong shit from any damn body, especially family...if you think you are in a better place morally because all you did was participate in a person cheating, IMO your logic is severely flawed...if you knowing engage in an intimate relationship with someone who is currently in a relationship, both of you are in the same trifling boat...my advice to that person would be, get some self respect and some respect for other people...your self esteem has to be troubled if you think all you deserve is a muthafucka who is currently in a relationship with someone else...I'm sorry, but I don't want half fuckin person

Shawn,I know thats your motto which allows you to feel content to mess with married men...but WRONG is still WRONG just from a moral stand point.I do believe the cheater should get ALL the blame but if I'm aware of wrong doing on a family/friends behalf I will be vocal only becuz Im KEEPS SHIT REAL with close ppl of mine.

That's so damn stank! I don't know about when it comes with straight couples cheating on their partner with someone else of the same sex. I have a different view on that tho :ph34r: