Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

I see what I was explaining completely went over your head...you KEEP missinfg my point.You have tunnel vision at this point,so forget it :lol:

And to answer your question there wouldn't be anybody to cheat with if mistresses didn't enable a man to act out his cheating ways. So your role is VERY SIGNIFICANT in this whole act.

There is ALWAYS someone out there to cheat with.. That is NEVER going to change.. All the dude has to do is lie about his current situation for one night ass.. And a mistress is someone that has a on going sexual relationship with a married man.

That is different from someone that is just out to get a nut..

There is ALWAYS someone out there to cheat with.. That is NEVER going to change.. All the dude has to do is lie about his current situation for one night ass.. And a mistress is someone that has a on going sexual relationship with a married man.

That is different from someone that is just out to get a nut..

I know its never going to change and thats the SAD part ... :lol: it alls goes back to no one taking responsibility. But just becuz its gonna be around forever does not EXCUSE you and your part in it. Whether he's gonna do it with somebody else if not you is still not an EXCUSE.Thats all Im saying. Long as what you do you say.."Im wrong,sleeping with someones man,o well..I dont care..I own it..and Im unapologetic".

I know its never going to change and thats the SAD part ... :lol: it alls goes back to no one taking responsibility. But just becuz its gonna be around forever does not EXCUSE you and your part in it. Whether he's gonna do it with somebody else if not you is still not an EXCUSE.Thats all Im saying. Long as what you do you say.."Im wrong,sleeping with someones man,o well..I dont care..I own it..and Im unapologetic".

If the CHEATER didn't CHEAT there would be no issue..

That's if he tells me.. I never question them..

And if he doesn't care about HIS relationship, why should I?

That attitude is the primary reason why infidelity is present and here to stay.At the end of the day..its still NOT right from a moral standpoint. Not to mention its dangerous out here nowadays. Dudes and bitches have been MURDERED for someone sleeping with their wife or husband :mellow: . Dick should NEVER overshadow the risk of trouble like that.

That attitude is the primary reason why infidelity is present and here to stay.At the end of the day..its still NOT right from a moral standpoint. Not to mention its dangerous out here nowadays. Dudes and bitches have been MURDERED for someone sleeping with their wife or husband :mellow: . Dick should NEVER overshadow the risk of trouble like that.

People lie.. If everyone said no to a cheater, all he/she has to do is lie..

BLAME THE CHEATER.. AND STOP TAKING THEIR CHEATING ASS BACK AND MAYBE THEN THEY WILL LEARN THEIR LESSON..

I almost forgot about the fight that Suzie had with the chick messing with Jennifer's husband.. She was bold then.. Throwing drinks in her face and cussing.

She turns into a punk around everyone else on the show.. :sigh:

That's cause that was a white bitch. :filenails:

She was a latina.. <_<

she seemed white to me with her pasty ass but whatever the case was the girl seemed too reserved and scary as well as white and that's why she wasn't scared to throw that drink in her face. Did you see the Tami and Evelyn fight? :rolleyes: