Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

Let's get ONE thing straight Mr.Joe

Evelyn is da bitch that think she's BIG and BAD..she stays making smart ass comments,she's catty,she's judgemental,and frankly she's a bitch..and VERY CONFRONTATIONAL! She's like the Nene of the show.. she's so use to punking all the bitches..but she's MET HER MATCH cause Tami aint the one.Thats one bitch who she will NOT run over and its clear who would have won this fight had not the production crew jumped in.

Dayz don't do it! If anybody the one who think they big and bad its Tami's ass. She tried to fight Jennifer just cause Jennifer said she ain't know what a food stamp looked like :umm: Tami is the one who's confrontational and Evelyn is not used to punking people...Tami is and she thought she was gonna be punking Evelyn but Evelyn ain't scared of her like Jennifer's black ass was :coffee:

#TeamRoyce

#TeamJennifer

#TeamSuzie

Um Royce ass is messy just like Suzie. They supposed to be friends but yet Royce went and told Tami that Suzie told her to watch out for her. :rolleyes:

U just defending her cuz she lite skinned :rolleyes:

nope...Beyawnce is light and I don't like her B)

Dayz don't do it! If anybody the one who think they big and bad its Tami's ass. She tried to fight Jennifer just cause Jennifer said she ain't know what a food stamp looked like :umm: Tami is the one who's confrontational and Evelyn is not used to punking people...Tami is and she thought she was gonna be punking Evelyn but Evelyn ain't scared of her like Jennifer's black ass was :coffee:

Either you are letting Evelyn's looks blind you or you haven't been paying close attention. Before Tami even came along Evelyn was putting her foot in ppls asses. Dismissing bitches,disrespecting bitches LEFT AND RIGHT!. Just so happen when Tami came along...she's just a REAL ASS BITCH and Evelyn falls short. When Shaq's ex first introduced Tami to the group..Evelyn was already making lil comments when Tami went to the bathroom. She loves giving ppl a hard time and she is a bitch. I find it funny that you act like Evelyn is some innocent chick. Like I said..Evelyn is use to clowing all the bitches..now that Tami came along...Evelyn's clearly bout to get dat ass BEAT! I've been waiting for someone to shut Evelyn's ass up!

Everybody keeps gettin' on Suzie's ass for running her mouth. I kinda feel sorry for her cause I know she can't fight

I use to feel sorry for her ..but Imma tell you why I DONT now :lol: Bitch,if you know you cant go toe to toe with these ruthless bitches quit putting urself in the same position to where you end up putting urself in the ring with these bulls,SIMPLE :blink: Evelyn already DRAGGED the hell outta her ass and I felt sorry for her because I felt it was a mistake of her telling Evelyn's business and hey,shit happens sometimes in convo. But when the bitch turned around and did the same shit with TAMI??? I said I SEE WHY THESE BITCHES BE READY TO WHOOP HER ASS..SHE HASN'T LEARNED BUT THEN WANNA PLAY INNOCENT WHEN THEY CONFRONT HER ASS. She deserves it at this point Joe,she hasn't learned.

Either you are letting Evelyn's looks blind you or you haven't been paying close attention. Before Tami even came along Evelyn was putting her foot in ppls asses. Dismissing bitches,disrespecting bitches LEFT AND RIGHT!. Just so happen when Tami came along...she's just a REAL ASS BITCH and Evelyn falls short. When Shaq's ex first introduced Tami to the group..Evelyn was already making lil comments when Tami went to the bathroom. She loves giving ppl a hard time and she is a bitch. I find it funny that you act like Evelyn is some innocent chick. Like I said..Evelyn is use to clowing all the bitches..now that Tami came along...Evelyn's clearly bout to get dat ass BEAT! I've been waiting for someone to shut Evelyn's ass up!

Oh I know Evelyn ain't innocent but as soon as Tammi stepped in the picture she's been doin' the same thing as far as trying to run bitches and punk them like she tried to fight Jennifer just cause she ain't know what a damn food stamp was. What kind of ghetto shit is that :umm:

Oh I know Evelyn ain't innocent but as soon as Tammi stepped in the picture she's been doin' the same thing as far as trying to run bitches and punk them like she tried to fight Jennifer just cause she ain't know what a damn food stamp was. What kind of ghetto shit is that :umm:

Well Tami was drinking that night and you know how shit can happen when liquor gets in your system.That night was truly a mess to be tripping over a damn food stamp :lmao: But with Tami..I think she's so real to where she feels the need to speak her mind. Evelyn is a bitch that tries to PROVE she's big and bad. Evelyn and Tami's attitude comes from two different places is what Im saying.

Well Tami was drinking that night and you know how shit can happen when liquor gets in your system.That night was truly a mess to be tripping over a damn food stamp :lmao: But with Tami..I think she's so real to where she feels the need to speak her mind. Evelyn is a bitch that tries to PROVE she's big and bad. Evelyn and Tami's attitude comes from two different places is what Im saying.

Both of those bitches are bullies and I can't wait until next week when they clash again.. lol

Tammi is not a Bully. if anything, she is the epitome of REAL. She calls bitches on their shit and she does it to their face. Evelyn was the one chasing down weak ass suzy all season long, knowing damn well suzy was scared of her. THAT IS A BULLY! When you attack a weaker person you are a bully. She tried to come for Royce last season but Royce stood her ground. She tried it with Tammy, and it turned out to be a mistake. :excited:

Tammi is not a Bully. if anything, she is the epitome of REAL. She calls bitches on their shit and she does it to their face. Evelyn was the one chasing down weak ass suzy all season long, knowing damn well suzy was scared of her. THAT IS A BULLY! When you attack a weaker person you are a bully. She tried to come for Royce last season but Royce stood her ground. She tried it with Tammy, and it turned out to be a mistake. :excited:

TELL EM!! :yahoo: