Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

ya'll remember how Tami and David had it out on the Real World? that hoe crazy...she's an insecure bitch and takes it out on other people...fuckin foodstamp fighting ass bitch...all them hoes a mess

:lmao: Exactly! That bitch is long overdue for some psychiatric therapy. I see she ain't do shit to Shaunie when Shaunie stepped up in her face ain't told her "We ain't gon' do this" :coffee:

:lmao: Exactly! That bitch is long overdue for some psychiatric therapy. I see she ain't do shit to Shaunie when Shaunie stepped up in her face ain't told her "We ain't gon' do this" :coffee:

Do you really think Shaunie is above getting her ass whooped? The only reason she didnt pop off on Shaunie is because she's the closest to her and respects her more than the other girls. That furthermore proves that she aint no bully she just gets at bitches that DESERVE it. :filenails:

Do you really think Shaunie is above getting her ass whooped? The only reason she didnt pop off on Shaunie is because she's the closest to her and respects her more than the other girls. That only shows that she aint no bully she just gets at bitches that DESERVE it. :filenails:

chile please...she ain't fuckin with Shaunie cuz Shaunie signs the fuckin checks....her ass doesn't want to go back on them damn food stamps

Do you really think Shaunie is above getting her ass whooped? The only reason she didnt pop off on Shaunie is because she's the closest to her and respects her more than the other girls. That furthermore proves that she aint no bully she just gets at bitches that DESERVE it. :filenails:

Once again you think just cause Shaunie as well as the rest of the girls who ain't as tacky and ghetto as Tami will get their ass whooped by her which ain't the case. Tami cannot and will not whoop everyone's ass who appears on Basketball Wives :filenails:

She was on food stamps at ONE point...not currently or back when she came in contact with Shaunie. Lets not twist her words now.. B)

NO SHIT Sherlock! did you not see the word "BACK"....why would she go "back" on food stamps if she was currently on food stamps??? fuckin Reading Rainbow ass.......

Ima still give Suzie the benefit of the doubt. Contrary to popular belief, I think she has good intentions, but she just doesn't know how to go about it and it gets her into trouble. One, I don't think the Vegas thing was that serious. Did Al tell them (Suzie and Jen) anything to get upset about? Two, I do think she was just looking out for Royce, but she could have communicated her perceptions about Tami better.

Ima still give Suzie the benefit of the doubt. Contrary to popular belief, I think she has good intentions, but she just doesn't know how to go about it and it gets her into trouble. One, I don't think the Vegas thing was that serious. Did Al tell them (Suzie and Jen) anything to get upset about? Two, I do think she was just looking out for Royce, but she could have communicated her perceptions about Tami better.

Suzie is the definition of stupid

I don't know why Suzie is so scary. Evelyn is all talk. I highly doubt she would put her hands on someone without them touching her first... Tami is just all types of ghetto. The food stamps situation blew me. If Tami knew me she would HATE me cause I don't know what a food stamp looks like or other thinks of that sort. I've always liked Royce and I think Jennifer is dumb for putting up with Chris for that long... Oh yeah and I'm glad Gloria is gone. She was annoying.

I don't know why Suzie is so scary. Evelyn is all talk. I highly doubt she would put her hands on someone without them touching her first... Tami is just all types of ghetto. The food stamps situation blew me. If Tami knew me she would HATE me cause I don't know what a food stamp looks like or other thinks of that sort. I've always liked Royce and I think Jennifer is dumb for putting up with Chris for that long... Oh yeah and I'm glad Gloria is gone. She was annoying.

She took them all on and held her own..

Suzie just needs to learn when to shut up. Evelyn is doin' better than Tami. You don't need to put your hands on someone if they don't put theirs on you. I'm the same way

Suzie just needs to learn when to shut up. Evelyn is doin' better than Tami. You don't need to put your hands on someone if they don't put theirs on you. I'm the same way

I know, I was saying I don't know why Suzie is so scared of Evelyn. It's not like Evelyn is gonna hit her or something.

it was about Evelyn hookin up with someone in Vegas...they never revealed who the person was on the show

A tad redundant but just making sure everything is clear, but did Al tell them about the hook up [on the show], or did they imply that he did know about the hook up?