Beyonce under fire for Blackface photos!

JoeJoe

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyonce looks horrible... pressed tacky bitch wants to be everything but ends up looking like a fucking idiot.

Shes not 29 why keep lying about it? Its not fair that Janet has to post her real age and she looks younger while beyonce keeps lying.

Um I found no dark-skinned African with str8 blonde hair but I did find the above quote :filenails:

Oh I see somebody finally found time to get some air and get they head from up in between somebody's legs :coffee:

I don't know why you hoes try to act like you're in charge when your pimp isn't around. You know the minute Rafi/Isac/Tommy walks thru that door you will be off the computer and on all fours quicker than Beyonce can steal writing credits. :filenails:

I don't know why you hoes try to act like you're in charge when your pimp isn't around. You know the minute Rafi/Isac/Tommy walks thru that door you will be off the computer and on all fours quicker than Beyonce can steal writing credits. :filenails:

Um Rafi and I ain't talk in 2 weeks. He claims I disrespected him :coffee: Isac got the key but i'm still the one running the show, and Tommy is supposedly engaged but I talked to him last week so no ain't nothing ova here being pimped and I don't get on all fours unless i'm looking for something I lost :filenails:

Archived