Beyonce under fire for Blackface photos!

JoeJoe

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only pussy you wanna see JoeJoe is Raf's :filenails:

ewww! Hell no! I don't look at Raf in that way plus as I said earlier he ain't I haven't spoken in 2weeks and the friendship is basically over :filenails:

That's what it's called now? :coffee:

Does your mother/father have a key? :filenails:

nope and they don't need one eitha :rolleyes:

What happenned with you and your boy? >_<

he tried to say I disrespected him. He always trying to play the damn victim. I ran into him at the club and he said we gotta talk and that he has my birthday present at his place. That was on the 6th and he hasn't hit me since then so now I don't want the present and he can tell himself whatever he wants to make it feel like I did him wrong when we both know I didn't. So that's what he's doing...trying to justify why he's not talking to me. I don't care anymore -_-

he tried to say I disrespected him. He always trying to play the damn victim. I ran into him at the club and he said we gotta talk and that he has my birthday present at his place. That was on the 6th and he hasn't hit me since then so now I don't want the present and he can tell himself whatever he wants to make it feel like I did him wrong when we both know I didn't. So that's what he's doing...trying to justify why he's not talking to me. I don't care anymore -_-

boy its so many dudes out here playing games and shit, my ex I will never forget Im trying to talk to him on the fucking phone and he keeps saying "I cant understand you, it sounds like you have the phone a million miles away from your mouth" so here I am repeating myself over and over to this low down dirty bitch :filenails: but its all good cause once you peep game you know game

boy its so many dudes out here playing games and shit, my ex I will never forget Im trying to talk to him on the fucking phone and he keeps saying "I cant understand you, it sounds like you have the phone a million miles away from your mouth" so here I am repeating myself over and over to this low down dirty bitch :filenails: but its all good cause once you peep game you know game

last time we got into an argument cause Isac was in the car wit me and I was on the phone with Raf and Raf was tellin' me how he was overdrawn on his bank account. He told me not to tell anyone and I wasn't so then I was like "How you get $200 overdrawn on your bank account?" I said it kinda loud and he got mad and was like "Fuck you! fuck you!" and hung the phone up in my face and sent me a text saying "fuck off". His ass got a horrible ass temper. He ended up callin' me back like 2 minutes later tho. I just ain't got time no mo

last time we got into an argument cause Isac was in the car wit me and I was on the phone with Raf and Raf was tellin' me how he was overdrawn on his bank account. He told me not to tell anyone and I wasn't so then I was like "How you get $200 overdrawn on your bank account?" I said it kinda loud and he got mad and was like "Fuck you! fuck you!" and hung the phone up in my face and sent me a text saying "fuck off". His ass got a horrible ass temper. He ended up callin' me back like 2 minutes later tho. I just ain't got time no mo

thats drama, damn dat I dont miss none of that shit, my mama she funny sometimes, when I would get down over my ex like he was abusing the privilege of having my number so I changed it cause he was bad, we got into it and he goes "well I guess its time for u to call the phone company and change your number for the tenth time, I have had the same number for ten years" my mama gone say I didnt know they gave awards out for shit like that. So the ex flew out to Florida for new years with some dude 20 years old, just turn 20, ,my ex was 31, I told my mom she was like "and his ass will be there with somebody else next year" Now im so passed him I can't even look at a picture of him

Its a good thing you all didn't get involved if his temper is like that. The the kind that gives you a black eye and turn around and bring roses to smooth things over.Bad tempered men are NOT whats it! :umm:

An easy google search will find it. I just hate those sites that try to make you think by doing their surveys or downloaded some app, that you'll get to view the episodes/videos :sigh:

i hate those 2 i need to learn some new hacks just for them :whistle:

Archived