So....in YOUR opinion..who

janetDAYZ

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Elvis is considered the biggest solo artist of all time and The Beatles is the biggest group of all time.

Probably the stupid Beatles, or stupid Elvis. -_-

Janet makes the top 10 fo sho! :dance: Oh, and Madonna too.

Keep it cute.

Probably the stupid Beatles, or stupid Elvis. -_-

Janet makes the top 10 fo sho! :dance: Oh, and Madonna too.

I wanted to exclude The Beatles and Elvis since ALOT think they easily rival Mike for being the #1 act...

I just wanted to start with Mike..and work our way down ..not to dismiss them or anything but to cut down on that argument alone because we've had it before :lol:

Actually, Elvis is considered the biggest solo artist of all time and The Beatles is the biggest group of all time.

Mike is the biggest act...period.

I'm not here for the jealous girls in the industry inflating Elvis and The Beatles numbers to make them "bigger" than MJ. Mike took throne in the late 80's and NEVER relinquished it. :coffee:

U2 is MASSIVE ..they have the tour receipts to back it up .. :yep:

U2 is a massive touring act, but that's it. They are nowhere near being the "biggest" anything (except in the touring department).

I wanted to exclude The Beatles and Elvis since ALOT think they easily rival Mike for being the #1 act...

I just wanted to start with Mike..and work our way down ..not to dismiss them or anything but to cut down on that argument alone because we've had it before :lol:

I completely understand, I didn't even want to mention them due to that repetitive and tired argument :lol: Guess I just subconsciously wanted to start JJForum WWIII or something, :lol::ph34r:

Mike is the biggest act...period.

I'm not here for the jealous girls in the industry inflating Elvis and The Beatles numbers to make them "bigger" than MJ. Mike took throne in the late 80's and NEVER relinquished it. :coffee:

That's not true. :lol:

MJ is the third overall biggest act after the Beatles and Elvis. You'll get over it.

I completely understand, I didn't even want to mention them due to that repetitive and tired argument :lol:Guess I just subconsciously wanted to start JJForum WWIII or something, :lol::ph34r:

I probably just lit the fuse that will start the war. -_-:lol: :lol:

I don't care though, I stick by what I said. :coffee: I'm not here for pretenders to the throne (IE. Elvis and The Beatles) :filenails:

That's not true. :lol:

MJ is the third overall biggest act after the Beatles and Elvis. You'll get over it.

Nope, it's the truth...Mike snatched the title in the late 80's and then the jealous girls began to inflate <_< The Beatles and Elvis numbers...Always trying to keep a brotha down :umm::sigh: (Okay, I'm joking about the last part :lol: )

I completely understand, I didn't even want to mention them due to that repetitive and tired argument :lol: Guess I just subconsciously wanted to start JJForum WWIII or something, :lol::ph34r:

Well..it looks like someone has already started to challenge Mike being #1 ...so this thread is bout to go to hell now ..I see it coming :lmao:

I probably just lit the fuse that will start the war. -_-:lol: :lol:

I don't care though, I stick by what I said. :coffee: I'm not here for pretenders to the throne (IE. Elvis and The Beatles) :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Let the games begin! :lol:

It always temporarily slips my mind that you are a fellow ride or die Mike fan :excited: I'm actually on the fence with this dispute though . . . I think you could make a case as "the biggest" for either of the 3 acts in different aspects. They're all virtually on the same level.

Archived