Which Subway "5 Dolla Footlong" is your fave?

LyricalLesson

You know, there was a time when I actually liked you. Now you're just annoying and irritating most of the time. Let's not associate with each other until further notice. I'll let you know when you can address me. :thumbup:

I take that as your way of saying that you've run out of French comebacks. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I have more. Plenty more. I've taken French for about 5 or 6 years now. So I can go on for days.

But I've just been wanting to tell you that for a couple of months now. I just didn't want to say it bcuz I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Now I just don't give a fuck. :excited:

Speaking of food, I just left the McDonald's and they have some idiots there :mellow: So we pull up to pay for our order and they ask "Is it going to be credit or debit?", so I said "It will be debit." How about the bitch then said "Oh I'm sorry but we're only accepting cash since our credit/debit machine is down." :mellow: So I said, "Bitch, you could have said that shit before or while I was placing my order." :umm: Shit pissed me off <_<

Presumably we know how to speak English, though. -_-

(But Quiznos is indeed very yummy too).

La reine.

23vl1tw.jpg

vhuuqv.gif

Further proving your inadequacies.

martin.gif

No I have more. Plenty more. I've taken French for about 5 or 6 years now. So I can go on for days.

But I've just been wanting to tell you that for a couple of months now. I just didn't want to say it bcuz I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Now I just don't give a fuck. :excited:

Jeez, I was just joking with you, but okay then. :umm:

Jeez, I was just joking with you, but okay then. :umm:

Oh well I wasn't. Like with TOF and others, I hold out on saying what I truly want to say. But I just truly think you're irritating. Simple stuff that you do irritates me. But like I said, I'll let you know when you can address me. B)

Oh well I wasn't. Like with TOF and others, I hold out on saying what I truly want to say. But I just truly think you're irritating. Simple stuff that you do irritates me. But like I said, I'll let you know when you can address me. B)

So it turns out you can give but you can't take? Okay then. I liked you too, which is why I was joking with you. Had no idea you were genuinely a jerk. And I'll speak when I want, thanks.

So it turns out you can give but you can't take? Okay then. I liked you too, which is why I was joking with you. Had no idea you were genuinely a jerk. And I'll speak when I want, thanks.

You were dismissed at 5:06 AM EST.

*sees you to the door*

*British accent*

Good day.

Speaking of food, I just left the McDonald's and they have some idiots there :mellow: So we pull up to pay for our order and they ask "Is it going to be credit or debit?", so I said "It will be debit." How about the bitch then said "Oh I'm sorry but we're only accepting cash since our credit/debit machine is down." :mellow: So I said, "Bitch, you could have said that shit before or while I was placing my order." :umm: Shit pissed me off <_<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*DEAD*

I HATE when they pull that mess! :lol:

I used to like the meatball sub, but I can't eat Subway anymore. The smell of their stores alone turns my stomach.

I used to really fcuks with subway when it first came out. But its so cheap and processed kinda does my stomach in. Too expensive too! I do sometimes get the inch sub of the day when times are hard -_-

I used to like the meatball sub, but I can't eat Subway anymore. The smell of their stores alone turns my stomach.

I gradually shied away from it too. They don't give you enough meat and their bread be a mess. I started eating at Quiznos(but they closed down the nearest one :( ). I get my sub fix at either Blimpies or Jersey Mikes.

And Jimmy Johns subs suck gopher balls.

Archived