J. Lo's "On the Floor" Video Teaser

J.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just get mad, because this should be Janet...not that damn song, but the success she's currently having on itunes/the charts (whatever). <_<

when janet really wants it she will have it... Image wise shes good now... Hit movies number 1 book... However she needs to cut the passive aggressive shit with her music and really dig deep.

when janet really wants it she will have it... Image wise shes good now... Hit movies number 1 book... However she needs to cut the passive aggressive shit with her music and really dig deep.

"Digging deep" isn't what's in right now, so that's necessarily the answer. lol

I think her only passive aggressive moment was "Discipline" and even then there were some singles the album.

"Digging deep" isn't what's in right now, so that's necessarily the answer. lol

I think her only passive aggressive moment was "Discipline" and even then there were some singles the album.

Discipline was her last album.... I mean I don't really count the GH thing.

What I mean by diggin deep is making a solid dance video that just focuses on what you did best... with a hot song thats catchy something that everyone can relate to like "LUV" or something

Discipline was her last album.... I mean I don't really count the GH thing.

What I mean by diggin deep is making a solid dance video that just focuses on what you did best... with a hot song thats catchy something that everyone can relate to like "LUV" or something

I agree...

I think "Feedback" was the hottest thing anyone has put out in awhile, but... I rather not go there. -_- lol

Janhova and her team can brag about whatever they want :rolleyes: I still want to see her really drag the girls on itunes. -_-

I don't think it's going to happen though. :(

Within the past two years, Janet got a #1 dance hit and a #1 performance on iTunes...and that's without a studio album. That's great when you're not focusing on music and tossed out a couple of singles for your fans and a movie.

Within the past two years, Janet got a #1 dance hit and a #1 performance on iTunes...and that's without a studio album. That's great when you're not focusing on music and tossed out a couple of singles for your fans and a movie.

Make Me should've been a proper hit. <_< But it was all a bit dragged out, timing wise, so I can see why it didn't work out.

Make Me should've been a proper hit. <_< But it was all a bit dragged out, timing wise, so I can see why it didn't work out.

If Janet gets radio on her side for her next release she shouldn't have a problem getting top ten hits

That's true...

Look at Hendrika being positive... :blush: I didn't know you had it in you since you're usually such a negative bitch. :wub:

Archived