J. Lo's "On the Floor" Video Teaser

J.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't submitted for airplay...just digital download.

And it was released for digital download quite a while before she started performing it or did a video for it.

I just wish it had been a bigger hit so that more people knew about it, because I think it's a great song.

And it was released for digital download quite a while before she started performing it or did a video for it.

I just wish it had been a bigger hit so that more people knew about it, because I think it's a great song.

True. I'm sure if it was released to radio that it would have probably hit #15 on the Hot 100 if not breaking the Top 10.

*cancels the comment for one of your videos* :wub:

<_<

What were you going to say? :umm:

It really is... one of the best dance tracks released in 2009. -_-

True. I'm sure if it was released to radio that it would have probably hit #15 on the Hot 100 if not breaking the Top 10.

So much potential wasted. :(

<_<

What were you going to say? :umm:

It really is... one of the best dance tracks released in 2009. -_-

So much potential wasted. :(

^_^

I was going to comment about how great the Janet "LEGEND" video you did was and so on, but you ended that -_-

So true...there was nothing on the radio (besides Ke$ha's "Tik Tok") as catchy as "Make Me".

^_^

I was going to comment about how great the Janet "LEGEND" video you did was and so on, but you ended that -_-

So true...there was nothing on the radio (besides Ke$ha's "Tik Tok") as catchy as "Make Me".

:umm:

I take back what I said, so go comment on my vid.... :excited:

I don't understand why didn't get pushed at Radio. <_< Why would A&M put up money for a video and then not release/promote the track to radio. :sigh:

I just get mad, because this should be Janet...not that damn song, but the success she's currently having on itunes/the charts (whatever). <_<

Like its gonna fuckin matter when the album drops..we are getting ahead of ourselves...you act like thats a guarantee for a hit album :mellow:

:umm:

I take back what I said, so go comment on my vid.... :excited:

I don't understand why didn't get pushed at Radio. <_< Why would A&M put up money for a video and then not release/promote the track to radio. :sigh:

:blush:

To late...I'm a negative bitch remember :filenails:

It doesn't make sense, but I guess they really didn't care since it was for the GH and not an upcoming studio album.

:blush:

To late...I'm a negative bitch remember :filenails:

It doesn't make sense, but I guess they really didn't care since it was for the GH and not an upcoming studio album.

:tear:

I took it back, so go comment on my vid... :umm: Please :wink:

Once again, Janet getting fucked over in the industry (well probably not, but I'm tired of this bullshit :angry: )

Janet's next single will HUGE..........................she's w/Interscope-Universal Music Group who started releasing their artist new singles 2 I-Tunes/radio simultaneously..................................Janet will SHUT-IT-DOWN. :thumbup:

Archived