THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switch I hate to rain on your parade but as of now Lyrical has took your crown...you're bumped down to #19...he passed you just from him posting in this thread! >_<:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

if i'm not mistaken FEEDBACK debut on the Pop Chart at #19-so i'm in good standing as a Janet Stan :thumbup:

and why u let Lyrical surpass me.......................................see u ain't my boy <_<

Switch I hate to rain on your parade but as of now Lyrical has took your crown...you're bumped down to #19...he passed you just from him posting in this thread! >_<:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:excited: :excited: :excited: [Emeril Legasse] BAAAM! [/Emeril Legasse] :excited: :excited: :excited:

No hard feelings Switch, but I'm on the up & up!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

if i'm not mistaken FEEDBACK debut on the Pop Chart at #19-so i'm in good standing as a Janet Stan :thumbup:

and why u let Lyrical surpass me.......................................see u ain't my boy <_<

You can't trust these folks on here..

why is my boy-TOF in the Top 5 spot w/a -23 reputation ???!!! :unsure:

Because of jealous girls on this forum. :coffee:

That's right..let them know you're unbothered.

As always...

1585krn.jpg

B)

We ALL have rivals and enemies ..that excuse WON'T fly :filenails:

My rivals and enemies are all jealous girls. :coffee:

TOF, you're still my boy ^_^

^_^

It means you have 8 points...On 8 different occasions ppl have gave you a point on a post that they either like that you made or agreed with

ohhh aiight.............................yeah i gotta do some SERIOUS overtime on the forum...........I'll start

2morrow-the first night of the US leg of of UP CLOSE & PERSONAL. :)

CND,I would consider you like the Alicia Keys of the board...you silently slay. :lol: I know you usually come on at nite but it doesn't even seem like you be on that much yet you're snatching wig,Ms Keys :wink:

I love it, Dayz! :lol:

Archived