THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CND is only a lil over 100 away..and CND comes on at nite posting like a muthafuka while you're counting sheep. I'll give it about 2 weeks. You're gonna wake up and see CND will have the #2 spot. :excited::whistle:

Keep up with my books boo.. :coffee: I'll handle CND. :devil:

EXAAAAACTLY !!!!........................................i'ms till scratching my head ovah -23 reputation

TOF has posted some hawt JANET/YOUTUBE compilations.................no one liked them ??! :unsure:

Thank you! I've made vids that are celebrated by Janet stans all over the world, but these bastards trying to act like I'm not even a stan. <_<

You should start to day here on out...get revenge dammit!! ...take Henri's uncalled for 80+ points AWAY!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Good idea... *trying to decide who to attack first Austineisha, Henrietta, or Boi* :excited:

excuse me?????????

My "What Becomes A Legend" video

My RockWitchu and Number Ones tour vids

My "Her swag is still serious" video

The list is endless :coffee:

TOF..let these muthafukaz know that you're still #5 out of how many members,regardless!!!! :excited::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

And out of all the members and guests that view the board, who has the lowest reputation rate? Hell Ms. Google and Mr. Facebook aren't in the negatives and no one wants them here :lol:

Archived