THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

:asham: :asham: :asham:

My desire for the forum always disappeared in days whenever I would try to post. I was regularly ignored on the daily, and most didn't agree with my favorite Janet songs or anything else I posted :lol: I used to call myself "thread kryptonite" because as soon as I'd post something everyone would disappear :tear: I used to get excited when people would reply to something I said. That happened for YEARS. Up until about 2007 or 2008. Angie remembered me from way back in the day though, I had made a thread saying "does anyone remember me?" and Angie was like "yeaaaah, you were that guy who used to post in black and red all the time" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she was right though. Most of it was my fault though, I didn't have the patience to become well known, so I'd just stop posting for months on end.

awwww..that breaks my heart to know you were completely irrelevant at one time ... :lol::(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your reputation is already in the heavy negatives..I suggest you start being nice to folks :filenails:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Come on, Hendrika...tell me why you're mad?

2090axt.jpg

*pretends to care*

B)

I'm just peachy at the top spot ^_^ I see you're struggling down there...I would offer to duet with you, but I won't...

_Style_Awards_Oct_15_2007_-10-.jpg

THey are points that your fellow jj members give you when they like something you've posted or agreed with ..or if they liked how you snatched someone's wig. :lmao: :lmao:

My sexy ass needs to step up my came...After all I rule this forum...We all know that... :filenails:

smiley-laughing021.gif

I'm just peachy at the top spot ^_^ I see you're struggling down there...I would offer to duet with you, but I won't...

_Style_Awards_Oct_15_2007_-10-.jpg

So, you're mad because I've snatched your wig thousands of time... What else? Hurry the hell up, I don't have time for this bullshit!

*continues to feign interest*

1pe2z4.jpg

Self-claimed to be "Iconic" and "Legendary" with a -25 Reputation...

2eg5i5g-vi.gif2eg5i5g-vi.gif2eg5i5g-vi.gif2eg5i5g-vi.gif

Archived