Which one of you old, geriatric folk remember this song?

LyricalLesson

:yahoo:

I was literally just born when this song came out, only months old. But I grew up listening to it. I just re-discovered it late last nite/early this morning when I came across some of my brother's old late 80's early 90's tapes. I've been listening to those cuts all morning now :blush: Who remembers this one?

Damn do I miss that sound :excited:-_-

I was literally just born when this song came out, only months old. But I grew up listening to it. I just re-discovered it late last nite/early this morning when I came across some of my brother's old late 80's early 90's tapes. I've been listening to those cuts all morning now :blush: Who remembers this one?

Totally remember it... and bitch don't be calling me geriatric <_<:lol:

Totally remember it... and bitch don't be calling me geriatric <_<:lol:

Ooooh, someone's fiesty today . . . I liiiiike :blush: :blush: :blush::lol:

For real though, can you believe that song was made over 22 years ago? Of course I was just an infant then, but time has truly flew by. :sigh:

GET DA FUCK OUT ALLLLLLLL DA WAY OUT ......NIGGA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS MUH SHIT, so like way back right, im mean like waaay back on MTV when they had videos and shit, I remember they had a dance show that was that one British black female VJ and they would play videos and songs while taping people in da club dancing and shit and I remember this muthafucka HELL YES.......GERIATRIC ON DAT ASS FUCK ME!!!!! :thumbup::excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: ok ok i been giving out points today alot but I SWEAR you da last one today to earn ...yes ...EARN ...a point....so be that as it may....you have EARNED a princess point...... *ding* +1 fantasy_237.gif

I LOVE Neneh Cherry! :excited: And I've played that song like 200 times! :lol: "Manchild" and "Buddy X" are really good too.

you got to love the late 80's early 90's buffalo stance reminds me of this song for some reason

Archived