Ugh SCORPIO'S

EphraimAdamz

You ain't ready. :coffee:

Bastard! :angry:

Nothing like anticipating sex for a good portion of the day and the dude backs out on you at the last minute. <_<

I was REALLY anticipating this shit..GOD knows a nigga aint had none in FOEVERRRRRR ...Im seriously pissed now!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was REALLY anticipating this shit..GOD knows a nigga aint had none in FOEVERRRRRR ...Im seriously pissed now!

That makes it even worse... <_<

If it's any consolation he'll probably call you late tonight to see if you're still interested. :rolleyes:

I'd invite him over, get him all hot and bothered and then tell him something came up and you can't do it. :shifty: It'll serve him right... :hmph: I HATE people that play games. :angry:

Effram, you have Scorpios all wrong. I don't know who you're dealing with but they're giving us a bad name.

I agree he got us all wrong . Let's talk about those cancers tho

That makes it even worse... <_<

If it's any consolation he'll probably call you late tonight to see if you're still interested. :rolleyes:

I'd invite him over, get him all hot and bothered and then tell him something came up and you can't do it. :shifty: It'll serve him right... :hmph: I HATE people that play games. :angry:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have a thing for Taurus's. Most of my ex's have been them. We have great sex but argue all the time.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HIGH FIVES*

Same thing with me. Alot of me ex's were Taurus's..some of my good friends are Taurus's,my fav artist is a Taurus's. They have always surrounded me and its something about them that I'm drawn to.Its very LOVE/HATE with them....they get on my nerves... yet its intense and sexy tho.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HIGH FIVES*

Same thing with me. Alot of me ex's were Taurus's..some of my good friends are Taurus's,my fav artist is a Taurus's. They have always surrounded me and its something about them that I'm drawn to.Its very LOVE/HATE with them....they get on my nerves... yet its intense and sexy tho.

I hate them but am drawn to them like a moth to a flame. Scorpios still rule

I hate them but am drawn to them like a moth to a flame. Scorpios still rule

My first dude was a Scorpio..he wanted sex waaay too much but I obliged because I was naive and thought that was the right thing to do to keep somebody happy instead of it being about a 50/50 compromise

I agree I aways walk the other way when a cancer Is coming

HAHA

I think her exact quote was "...cross the street"

And Oprah cracked up

I don't believe in starsign shit

But I've learned my lessons on crazy :cry:

HAHA

I think her exact quote was "...cross the street"

And Oprah cracked up

I don't believe in starsign shit

But I've learned my lessons on crazy :cry:

Lol I belive it .

Hey where u from?

just bcuz I dont show it on here doesn't mean I'm not. There's only 1 person here that knows My secrets to many messy gals :whistle:

y'all sum sensative mofos nd very jelous 2

ppl say we're emotional..but I'm not AT ALL. I guess others are.. Jealous? not a trait of mine either.You are really tryna put us in a bad light...can we talking about the GOOD things we are.. :lol:

Archived