Stiffney claims that she always wanted to mold her career after Madonna's

art

I always feel left out of threads like this. I know absolutely nothing about Madonna. I remember when 4 minutes came out though. Sounds bad but I saw Justin in the music video and I thought Madonna was a new artists or something. I didn't know much about her till I started coming here.

say what now :umm:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always feel left out of threads like this. I know absolutely nothing about Madonna. I remember when 4 minutes came out though. Sounds bad but I saw Justin in the music video and I thought Madonna was a new artists or something. I didn't know much about her till I started coming here.

How old are you and what rock do you live under? :lol:

I was never a Madonna fan, but I've known who she was my whole life, lol.

How old are you and what rock do you live under? :lol:

I was never a Madonna fan, but I've known who she was my whole life, lol.

I'm 23 :unsure:

Well I dunno, where I grew up (Virginia) we were at cookouts too busy doing the electric slide and the tootsie roll. Once I went back and researched I realized I had heard some of her songs before (Express Yourself and Vogue), but I never knew her face until the 4 minutes video.

I've never heard her music at a club either :unsure: She's bigger in Europe though I thought?

I'm 23 :unsure:

Well I dunno, where I grew up (Virginia) we were at cookouts too busy doing the electric slide and the tootsie roll. Once I went back and researched I realized I had heard some of her songs before (Express Yourself and Vogue), but I never knew her face until the 4 minutes video.

I've never heard her music at a club either :unsure: She's bigger in Europe though I thought?

Did y'all not own a television or ever see magazines or something? It's incredible to me that someone could live in the US and not know who she is. I think it's only been in that past few years that she's been more of a European act - she was very popular in the US until about 2001, I think (in terms of still having hits - she's still a big touring act in the US).

View Postbadgonegood, on 10 March 2011 - 05:47 PM, said:

I always feel left out of threads like this. I know absolutely nothing about Madonna. I remember when 4 minutes came out though. Sounds bad but I saw Justin in the music video and I thought Madonna was a new artists or something. I didn't know much about her till I started coming here

:lmao: :lmao:

Did y'all not own a television or ever see magazines or something? It's incredible to me that someone could live in the US and not know who she is. I think it's only been in that past few years that she's been more of a European act - she was very popular in the US until about 2001, I think (in terms of still having hits - she's still a big touring act in the US).

:asham: :asham:

Well I didn't start DJing until about 2003, and not to sound discrimitory but I haven't really heard black people listen or speak of her :unsure: I've never heard her songs in a club much either. Or on the radio now that I think about it. I just didn't know how big she was until the Youtube Era. I don't know enough about her to dislike, so she's fine with me I guess. I like that one song, Music make the people come together.

:mellow:

The choreography in Thriller is the main part of the whole video. There's a reason why so many people know routine and they do flash mobs of it, as well. He also did synchronized choreography in the Beat it music video. So no, Janet didn't do it before him.

Stop reaching.

And this is why you're one of my faves. -_-

Well I didn't start DJing until about 2003, and not to sound discrimitory but I haven't really heard black people listen or speak of her :unsure: I've never heard her songs in a club much either. Or on the radio now that I think about it. I just didn't know how big she was until the Youtube Era. I don't know enough about her to dislike, so she's fine with me I guess. I like that one song, Music make the people come together.

U must be straight :unsure:

Archived