Stiffney claims that she always wanted to mold her career after Madonna's

art

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She mentioned Janet in both of her two magazine interviews last year (she listed "Rhythm Nation" as one of her favorite albums of all time and "All Nite (Don't Stop)" as being on her favorite playlist). But of course people are more likely to notice when she doesn't mention Janet. :lol:

I think she probably looked up to both Madonna and Janet in a lot of ways - on her very first tour, she covered two Madonna songs and two Janet songs, and I think that's really indicative of the direction she wanted to be coming from.

She mentioned Janet in both of her two magazine interviews last year (she listed "Rhythm Nation" as one of her favorite albums of all time and "All Nite (Don't Stop)" as being on her favorite playlist). But of course people are more likely to notice when she doesn't mention Janet. :lol:

I think she probably looked up to both Madonna and Janet in a lot of ways - on her very first tour, she covered two Madonna songs and two Janet songs, and I think that's really indicative of the direction she wanted to be coming from.

She also attended janet's fuckwithu tour.

WTF why does she look like that? did that leak before it was airbrushed

Yeah, looks like one of the outtakes released from one of her Candies shoots - I know she allowed the release of some pictures so that people could see a celebrity "unairbrushed" (but those were some bikini shots for Candies, I think).

She mentioned songs. :wacko:

I'm not here for watered down versions of Janet ignoring the fact that their career was molded after Janet's.

She mentioned songs. :wacko:

I'm not here for watered versions of Janet ignoring the fact that their career was molded after Janet's.

Yes, I did say she mentioned an album and a song. I'm sorry if that upsets you. :lol:

Britney has mentioned various influences over the years in different interviews. In this particular edition of the magazine, I believe there are two covers, one featuring her and one featuring Madonna - perhaps that's why she had her in particular on the brain.

Yes, I did say she mentioned an album and a song. I'm sorry if that upsets you. :lol:

Britney has mentioned various influences over the years in different interviews. In this particular edition of the magazine, I believe there are two covers, one featuring her and one featuring Madonna - perhaps that's why she had her in particular on the brain.

Why would that upset me? :mellow: We're discussing the fact that she continues to ignore that Janet is the blueprint to her career, not that she mentioned a few songs by her. Catch up :wacko:

and what the fuck is up with that picture??? this bitch looks like a Pug puppy...looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of "oh fuck no"....lawd hammercy what is really going on

Yew mad?

aljlvd.png

Ch....that's what I love about Janet. Not a bitch has to mention her as an influence...she does her thing and remains unaffected, unbothered, and untouchable. People stay wanting Britney to kiss Janet's ass but in reality, she isn't fit to shine her shoes.

Britney while talented in her own right, is and will always be the cheerleader of Madonna.

Why would that upset me? :mellow: We're discussing the fact that she continues to ignore that Janet is the blueprint to her career, not that she mentioned a few songs by her. Catch up :wacko:

I understand perfectly what you're discussing - I was mostly responding to Vaquero, who says that Britney never mentions Janet, which is untrue. I definitely think Britney shows way more Janet influence than from Madonna, and would like it if she mentioned her even more - but Madonna and Britney have more of a personal relationship, so I guess she stays on her brain more? Idk.

but she stayed on Janet's pussy for much of her career...biting all her shit...ain't nothing bout Britney scream Madonna...I love M Dolla, but Britney chile please.........

I'm sayin'! During the beginning of her career she would mention Janet as her main inspiration but once she got a sexier image around 2001-2002 (aka when she really blatantly ripped off Janet) she started mentioning Madonna all the time. But then again, Madonna would wear shirts with her face and mention her in interviews. Ch... Queenet would never.

Archived