Stiffney claims that she always wanted to mold her career after Madonna's

art

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her music per se might not have had a huge influence, but the way she packaged and delivered it certainly has. I know it's sacreligious to bring up Madonna's videos on a Janet board but too bad - some of them are remarkable and along with her albums and eras helped blaze a trail for many artists (male and female) to follow. I think Britney is influenced by Janet more than she may realize, but it really irks me that people are so quick to dismiss Madonna and her accomplishments like she hasn't done shit. It's laughable.

I agree, the thing about Madonna is she is really business smart, and a great market manipulator, I agree that this board is not the place for Madonna comments cause people lose they minds, I have always believed secretly that Madonna would have handled the SB BETTER :whistle:

Her music per se might not have had a huge influence, but the way she packaged and delivered it certainly has. I know it's sacreligious to bring up Madonna's videos on a Janet board but too bad - some of them are remarkable and along with her albums and eras helped blaze a trail for many artists (male and female) to follow. I think Britney is influenced by Janet more than she may realize, but it really irks me that people are so quick to dismiss Madonna and her accomplishments like she hasn't done shit. It's laughable.

agree..I dont even see how one could attempt, actually

i agree, alot of her videos are brilliant and her concerts are outstanding. she is a bright woman when it comes to business, very forward thinking as well...i can see why alot of the gals are influenced by her.

I agree, the thing about Madonna is she is really business smart, and a great market manipulator, I agree that this board is not the place for Madonna comments cause people lose they minds, I have always believed secretly that Madonna would have handled the SB BETTER :whistle:

Well it would not have been as bad because she's white and she's Madonna,in the first place..lets keep it real.

How is that even possible? :mellow:

Britney barely knows the names of her sons let alone spell the right name of who influenced her the most .

She just said this cuz her relationship with Vadge is more personal and she likes to kiss her ass.

I loved it when she asked Madonna to be her son's godmother and Madonna said No . Brit was PISSED :lol:

It's not the first time people mention Janet as their main influence and then as they get famous end up stating that it's hagdonna. Even pink has done it

Its ok though , the madonna boards do the same :lol: You just have to mention Janet's name that all hell breaks loose

Its ok though , the madonna boards do the same :lol: You just have to mention Janet's name that all hell breaks loose

i used to go to absolutemadonna back in the day and they barely mentioned Janet AT ALL. But when they did mention her, it wasnt prettay :lol:

Britney barely knows the names of her sons let alone spell the right name of who influenced her the most .

She just said this cuz her relationship with Vadge is more personal and she likes to kiss her ass.

I loved it when she asked Madonna to be her son's godmother and Madonna said No . Brit was PISSED :lol:

It's not the first time people mention Janet as their main influence and then as they get famous end up stating that it's hagdonna. Even pink has done it

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roc and Maddox use to swear up and fucking DOWN..that Madonna boards didn't trip when Janets name was brought up. I just knew that couldn't be true

Roc and Maddox use to swear up and fucking DOWN..that Madonna boards didn't trip when Janets name was brought up. I just knew that couldn't be true

Hilton posted the official Janet thread one of the Madonna forums had to claim that they weren't moved by Janet, but that thread basically proved him wrong -_-

but she stayed on Janet's pussy for much of her career...biting all her shit...ain't nothing bout Britney scream Madonna...I love M Dolla, but Britney chile please.........

Any female artist that dances right now was birthed by Janet. Period. No one was dancing before Janet was. Most of Madonna's videos she is just walking down the street or hallways or crawling around on the floor.

Any female artist that dances right now was birthed by Janet. Period. No one was dancing before Janet was.

Winning.

Any female that dances in a video, performance, etc is influenced by Janet, or has taken pointers from her routines. The tea was clocked in MTV Icon when it was pointed out that Janet brought choreography to the music video (along with Michael in 1984). All these artists trying to sing, dance, and act are built on Janet's template.

:lol: @ Nemmy. It's important for Janet's name to be mentioned as much as the media tries to downplay her influence.

Winning.

Any female that dances in a video, performance, etc is influenced by Janet, or has taken pointers from her routines. The tea was clocked in MTV Icon when it was pointed out that Janet brought choreography to the music video (along with Michael in 1984). All these artists trying to sing, dance, and act are built on Janet's template.

:lol: @ Nemmy. It's important for Janet's name to be mentioned as much as the media tries to downplay her influence.

!!!!!!!!!!!

...and Britney has been doing this shit for years, mentioning Madonna as her main influence when it's OBVIOUSLY Janet. The TRUE queen of pop is NOT amused. :coffee:

People always want to include Michael, but it was Janet first who introduced fully chorographed dance in to a video. Michael didn't do that until 'Bad', after Control.

And Michael didn't do military drills till after RN either, yet people wanna make out Janet copied him.

That whole britney interview is such a big fail, and she looks a mess.

Archived