Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have to explain yourself, how is it your with someone for 6 years and it is not a relationship? 1. Have you two called each other BFs? 2. Have you ever lived together or met the other's family members as this is my other half? 3. Was there ever an actual mutual exclusive relationship based on monogamy with the two of you?

The fact you're unhappy within a relationship does not mean it is not a relationship just an unhappy one. Im just kinda fucked up on the 6 years part, I dont have a single man that has been in my life that long in ANY capacity

He's an asshole. lol No, we've never called each other BFs, nor have we ever been in an official exclusive relationship, but that's because he constantly says he doesn't want that with me. He'll says he doesn't love me, and then when I try to end it, he comes back with something like, "I'll try, but I can't seem to leave you alone." :crazy: He drives me up the fucking wall!!! lol

Yeah, we've lived together (we weren't "together though" according to him), and he's met my family, and I've met his.

A very unhappy "relationship". I hate to even refer to it as a relationship, because it's such a fucked up situation. I've been through so much with him. -_-

I'm hard on myself for everything that does not live up to my standards, I worked so hard this quarter and I ended with 2 A's and one A- I had a 4.0 GPA now it's gone, granted I did better than most in my A- class it still kills me I won't be invited to the President's 4.0 student luncheon this quarter all because if I had gotten 6 more question on any test in my A- class correct I would have gotten the 94% I needed I ended up with 92.9%

I blame myself for my relationship with my ex, we went 6 months, sometimes were better than others around this time last year things were good, but he has been with a 20 year old for about 4 months now and I feel it's still going strong, our relationship died as soon as the summer came. I ask myself I thought he was so flawed he would destroy his relationships and push people away, yet he at 32 is dating a 20 Year old fresh out of high school and they are going strong and may pass the amount of time my ex and I dated.

We all told you right from the start that you valued him more than yourself, and the only value you put on yourself was the size of your hose. You are way too good for someone like that. But people only treat us the way we allow ourselves to be treated. Maybe the guy he is with now demands respect and sees himself as more than a big black dick to satisfy some hungry ass......who knows. Anyway, its time to forget the loser and get a good guy that you deserve! >_<

He's an asshole. lol No, we've never called each other BFs, nor have we ever been in an official exclusive relationship, but that's because he constantly says he doesn't want that with me. He'll says he doesn't love me, and then when I try to end it, he comes back with something like, "I'll try, but I can't seem to leave you alone." :crazy: He drives me up the fucking wall!!! lol

Yeah, we've lived together (we weren't "together though" according to him), and he's met my family, and I've met his.

A very unhappy "relationship". I hate to even refer to it as a relationship, because it's such a fucked up situation. I've been through so much with him. -_-

I had to stop reading he sounds like my ex, we went thru this whole "I think I can commit" and "your waaaay more into this than I am" it's weird he made everything so hard and I worked on him more than anything I had tried to make work in years. Ultimately I am convinced he does not belong in relationships because he is not ready or able to be exclusive. Your story is sounding all too familiar

You're wasting precious time on someone when u could be spending that time on someone who matters

You're young n dumb so it's acceptable

I had to stop reading he sounds like my ex, we went thru this whole "I think I can commit" and "your waaaay more into this than I am" it's weird he made everything so hard and I worked on him more than anything I had tried to make work in years. Ultimately I am convinced he does not belong in relationships because he is not ready or able to be exclusive. Your story is sounding all too familiar

Yeah, I remember reading the threads about your situation. I think I even told you in one of them that I understood exactly what you were going through, but I didn't talk about my situation so you probably didn't even pay attention to my comment.

It's a terrible situation, that's all I'll say. -_-

Only coz Hendrika's not online

tea?

:coffee:

Bitch... <_<

famous quotes by my ex: oh your gonna want to read these bare in mind I was in "love" :rolleyes:

1. On going out to our first dinner date two minutes before we walk out the door "we're getting separate checks" despite I had planned on paying for us

2. "Your way more into this than I am, I just want to chill watch movies drink and fuck but you have all these emotions"

3. "I can't believe you drank two glasses of wine at dinner" *refer to #1*

4. "I want a min pin pup, let's go get one (@10:30pm) BUT it's my dog not OURS and when I'm out of town for work you can take care of him if not than I will leave

him with a dog sitter, oh and his name will be Keon"

5. "You keep saying your going to end this by the time you do I won't give a fuck"

Yeah, I remember reading the threads about your situation. I think I even told you in one of them that I understood exactly what you were going through, but I didn't talk about my situation so you probably didn't even pay attention to my comment.

It's a terrible situation, that's all I'll say. -_-

Bitch... <_<

hindsight is 20/20 I have no qualms about stating facts about my life that some of you may look at me as less, Bzebabe made it clear that I apparently had zero self respect for myself in that relationship and on no uncertain terms played the fool....truth does hurt.

You're wasting precious time on someone when u could be spending that time on someone who matters

You're young n dumb so it's acceptable

I'm older than you. :rolleyes: ...and I'm not dumb. <_<

I've revealed that for you remember ^_^

There you go with that damn song again! :rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm actually starting to like it. :ph34r:

You didn't reveal anything. :rolleyes:

Still with this lie :sigh:

It's not a lie. :rolleyes:

Archived