Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saved an 8 month old baby from a fire when I was 7 and a 14 year old boy from drowning when I was 9.

I wanted to be a nurse since I was 4 years old.

I lived in puerto rico two separate times for a year each and hated living there with a passion

I love spring, winter, and fall, I HATE summer.

I saved an 8 month old baby from a fire when I was 7 and a 14 year old boy from drowning when I was 9.

I wanted to be a nurse since I was 4 years old.

I lived in puerto rico two separate times for a year each and hated living there with a passion

I love spring, winter, and fall, I HATE summer.

I used to hate the summer because my dad would make our lives miserable, but now I realize the sun and a good day can uplift you

I'm a spicy food freak and a great cook.

I am too, can't say i love spicy food but its good, I have family members request that I cook. My babysitter used to touch my pee pee, she would reach down into my pants and asked me if I had to go. My mom caught her no one talks about it though

My now husband and I hated each other with a passion as kids...He told me he actually really liked me and used to go beat off when I told him off. The reason he treated me like shit was because he really liked me. :crazy:

That makes sense totally guys are like that with girls when they are young

I am too, can't say i love spicy food but its good, I have family members request that I cook. My babysitter used to touch my pee pee, she would reach down into my pants and asked me if I had to go. My mom caught her no one talks about it though

OMG What a sick cunt!

That makes sense totally guys are like that with girls when they are young

That makes sense? :unsure:

You men are out of your fucking rocker! How the hell is a girl gonna like you if you're an ass to her...lol

what limits did you have and how much to get sum? :filenails:

I had plenty of limits.. It was all safe..

One guy lived in DC and paid me 400.00

I got off of work and took the train from NY to DC (he paid). He picked me up.

We went to a hotel.

30 mins later I was on the train going back home.. :filenails:

We went to a hotel.

Blatin...The key word here is SAFE! I hope you don't do that shit anymore! You are too hot and too good for that shit. What your sexy ass needs to do is find yourself a hot man, get together, get married and make hot sex videos and send them to me.

Blatin...The key word here is SAFE! I hope you don't do that shit anymore! You are too hot and too good for that shit. What your sexy ass needs to do is find yourself a hot man, get together, get married and make hot sex videos and send them to me.

I was living in NY at the time.. I've been in Atlanta since 2002..

And I was always safe.. I don't play.. <_<

We went to a hotel.

tumblr_lbelt1glAk1qbkjs7o1_500.gif

So you still sell your ass? :angry:

I doubt it, people know they can get the same effect from an old leather cushion and some lube :filenails:

Only joking, I love you Blatin, post your pic in the pics thread because I have no idea how you look :thumbup:

I doubt it, people know they can get the same effect from an old leather cushion and some lube :filenails:

Only joking, I love you Blatin, post your pic in the pics thread because I have no idea how you look :thumbup:

He's a fucking hottie...I would tap that ass with a strap-on and make him forget men existed.

omg that is disgusting, reminds me of that movie antwone fisher

Archived