Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

fuck that, lol the only bills im paying are my own and i can barely pay those, lmfao, i'll be damned if i offer any charity right about now

Can you pay my bills, keep payin my telephone bills, keep paying my automo bills........ >_<

I was on the old forum but I never saw it :tear:

I always miss out on the good stuff :hmph:

too bad we cant have stuff like that on dis forum...damn rules lol

:clapping: when we leave he won't even talk in an accent :filenails:

and nope he sure wont when we done...and he gotta phatty too yep its gonna be a good long trip lol :clapping:

too bad we cant have stuff like that on dis forum...damn rules lol

and nope he sure wont when we done...and he gotta phatty too yep its gonna be a good long trip lol :clapping:

There's pm :ph34r:

Although I can't return any favours as I don't have pics anymore, im good :P

Wow - you really have grown up, but you are lucky that you have always been pretty. Most teens go through an awkward stage - I know I did LOL

Paul is on that number one list rite now :wub: :wub: ......When a sexy guy gives you complements...That tells me I know I'm good ^_^

stop all this shade ya'll act like I dont fuck NO black Gawd damn, sure he is light and got plump luscious lips and probably got a phatty dat make you wanna pay his cell phone bill and book a one-way ticket but damn Pie....damn .... :filenails:

No I promise I wasn't throwing shade your way this time. ;) I was being serious as hell.