Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Has a picture of someone changed the opinion you had of her/him/it ?

....................................................................................................................................................

Hi Game.........& Roc........... :ph34r:

Funny thing with Roc tho, I thought he was black because he always had a black man in the pic. Seeing that Game is attractive actually changed my entire mood towards him before getting to know him better did.

I dont like to make threads so ill ask the question here: 

Has a picture of someone changed the opinion you had of her/him/it ?

:lol: @ it

I'd say no - I mean it doesn't make me act nicer, meaner, or anything lol - but it's cool to see what the person you're talking to looks like.

:lol: @ it

I'd say no - I mean it doesn't make me act nicer, meaner, or anything lol - but it's cool to see what the person you're talking to looks like.

I HAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Clue what to expect with how you looked in my imagination, I think it was Drake-ish LOL Hell with a haircut you probably still would lol.

But yea that's easy for you you're super awesome regardless lol

You naturally want to get along with someone you're attracted to, 1st answer that came to my head so I guess it's the honest 1 lol. Don't get me wrong, Im not saying theres beautiful "10'SSS" on my list as far as looks go people who can say anything they want and I can look past them because of their looks, theres plenty, but in say Games place, for 1 putting a face to him humanized him, which is something I don't really do in general (like or don't like you) until I do see you, and once that happens I'll more than likely be less harsh than I would before hand, being someone I find attractive boosts a point or 2, but it doesnt make me all the sudden swoon over you and be nice to you, it means I'll likely be nicer, unless you work overtime with your personality to turn me & the attraction I have for you off, that's happened here too but I won't name names on that  :coffee:

• Upvote 1

You naturally want to get along with someone you're attracted to, 1st answer that came to my head so I guess it's the honest 1 lol. Don't get me wrong, Im not saying theres beautiful "10'SSS" on my list as far as looks go people who can say anything they want and I can look past them because of their looks, theres plenty, but in say Games place, for 1 putting a face to him humanized him, which is something I don't really do in general (like or don't like you) until I do see you, and once that happens I'll more than likely be less harsh than I would before hand, being someone I find attractive boosts a point or 2, but it doesnt make me all the sudden swoon over you and be nice to you, it means I'll likely be nicer, unless you work overtime with your personality to turn me & the attraction I have for you off, that's happened here too but I won't name names on that  :coffee:

Oh, that makes sense yeah :lol: Never thought of it that way. Always thought that it shouldn't matter cuz its still the same gross personality but yeah, putting a face does humanize someone 

SPILL <_< 

I HAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Clue what to expect with how you looked in my imagination, I think it was Drake-ish LOL Hell with a haircut you probably still would lol.

But yea that's easy for you you're super awesome regardless lol

Shoot, I never know what to expect so I usually don't bother :lol:

I guess I do get compared to him the most, as well as Obama sometimes lol

Yep! ^_^ It's why I tend to get the "What are you?" question, but I don't mind it lol. I believe you're also mixed?

Back mom white dad or the other way around? 

Yes i am and i get that all the time :lol: I have long hair and usually wrap it in a bun or a samuraish bun so ppl now ask me if i have asian blood running thru my veins as well  :lol:

I think there's only so much that can be conveyed over the internet about who a person is, until you meet that person and see who they are and what they are about, you may find that someone you perceived one way is entirely different in ways one would consider attractive....I wouldn't let most of what goes on here turn me away from actually meeting someone face to face and finding something about them worth enjoying their presence. I try to avoid negative energy, I'm not perfect but I have a heart of gold and I think most people that encounter me see that...I dont care for holding grudges....life is too short to spend it spewing negativity

I think there's only so much that can be conveyed over the internet about who a person is, until you meet that person and see who they are and what they are about, you may find that someone you perceived one way is entirely different in ways one would consider attractive....I wouldn't let most of what goes on here turn me away from actually meeting someone face to face and finding something about them worth enjoying their presence. I try to avoid negative energy, I'm not perfect but I have a heart of gold and I think most people that encounter me see that

Your picture perfectly describes you tho. It shows that you are a good sweet person which is what i take from reading your posts most of the time. 

• Upvote 1

Back mom white dad or the other way around? 

Yes i am and i get that all the time :lol: I have long hair and usually wrap it in a bun or a samuraish bun so ppl now ask me if i have asian blood running thru my veins as well  :lol:

white mom / black dad ^_^

Yeah it's all over the place with me. :lol: One person thought I was Egyptian, but then the next person would think Brazilian (which I can kinda see to a degree lol)

Oh, that makes sense yeah :lol: Never thought of it that way. Always thought that it shouldn't matter cuz its still the same gross personality but yeah, putting a face does humanize someone 

SPILL <_<

Yea I am def guilty of softening up on people here after I've seen a pic of them, but there are some who do too much or go too far where that doesn't even matter LOL.

And nope. :hmph:....only pm