Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

Yea I am def guilty of softening up on people here after I've seen a pic of them, but there are some who do too much or go too far where that doesn't even matter LOL.

And nope. :hmph:....only pm

What if you dislike someone and hate his/her pic?  :shifty:

No drama that way  :umm: I want drama -_-

Yes! I'm biased I suppose -_-

Names :rolleyes: 

white mom / black dad ^_^

Yeah it's all over the place with me. :lol: One person thought I was Egyptian, but then the next person would think Brazilian (which I can kinda see to a degree lol)

Im the opposite :lol: 

Brazilian is what i get all the time. Even when i was in toronto people just assumed i was Brazilian <_<

What if you dislike someone and hate his/her pic?  :shifty:

No drama that way  :umm: I want drama -_-

Then it's even worst LOL NO, you're still humanized so I wouldn't be quite as harsh, but if I don't find you attractive or "my type" in terms of looks, and you got the nerve to get on ma nerves/start shit/be a asshole on the regular, Im really not that less harsh, only slightly.

Sorry, I had ma drama fill for the week :hmph: .....all ya gotta do is ask in the privacy lol. :coffee:

Then it's even worst LOL NO, you're still humanized so I wouldn't be quite as harsh, but if I don't find you attractive or "my type" in terms of looks, and you got the nerve to get on ma nerves/start shit/be a asshole on the regular, Im really not that less harsh, only slightly.

Sorry, I had ma drama fill for the week :hmph: .....all ya gotta do is ask in the privacy lol. :coffee:

Wa lmaooo. Do you try to hide it? Do you make fun of them for being ugly? -_-

Only if im allowed to spill the beans after :wub:

You

Are you shading muh? <_<  I believe we became friends way before Visa posted a pic of me  :rolleyes:

Are you shading muh? <_< I believe we became friends way before Visa posted a pic of me :rolleyes:

No it's not shade. It still changed my perception of you in a positive way after I found out what you looked like.
  • Upvote 1

No it's not shade. It still changed my perception of you in a positive way after I found out what you looked like.

aaww  :tear:  :wub:  What changed after seeing my pic?  :tear: I think we've never had an argument on jj.com  :lol:

It might look like my opinion of you changed but it didn't, you are still the Norman from the msn days to me :lol:  ^_^

Ofcourse, I don't (try not to) pick on people because of their appearance (excluding celebs), that's way tacky, pointless & childish, plus it's the personality that does it for me, and your personality is shitty enough that's all I need lol. Looks can change pretty instantly and easily but ignorance takes time, so I'll make fun of that. Like Stacy Dash look how gorgeous she is for almost 50, same face and body from Clueless, but watch her open her mouth and prove she fucked her way through life because she's as smart as a bag of rocks.

LOL no dice ;)

aaww  :tear:  :wub:  What changed after seeing my pic?  :tear: I think we've never had an argument on jj.com  :lol:

It might look like my opinion of you changed but it didn't, you are still the Norman from the msn days to me :lol:  ^_^

What the hell is going on between you two :umm: <_<

Ofcourse, I don't (try not to) pick on people because of their appearance (excluding celebs), that's way tacky, pointless & childish, plus it's the personality that does it for me, and your personality is shitty enough that's all I need lol. Looks can change pretty instantly and easily but ignorance takes time, so I'll make fun of that. Like Stacy Dash look how gorgeous she is for almost 50, same face and body from Clueless, but watch her open her mouth and prove she fucked her way through life because she's as smart as a bag of rocks.

LOL no dice ;)

Yeah i can get that. I do think that someone people start to like this and that person, start to flirt with that person after seeing their pic. I dont get how BUT ... :lol:

You aint no fun :rolleyes:

What the hell is going on between you two :umm:  <_<

Making peace  -_-

The blood flow to my shaft :shifty:

Ha! That was a long time ago :asham:

asklgajn SCREAMING :o You never told me that -_- ... you went to smiletone and his cheerleading ways instead :rolleyes:

But good old times :wub: Loved what happened over there with lots of members :wub:

asklgajn SCREAMING :o You never told me that -_- ... you went to smiletone and his cheerleading ways instead :rolleyes:

But good old times :wub: Loved what happened over there with lots of members :wub:

Why would I tell you that.. That's something you gotta find out on your own : sham: Well I was young.. 18,19, 20.. and time spent with Smiletone will never be erased and will be cherished  

Why would I tell you that.. That's something you gotta find out on your own : sham: Well I was young.. 18,19, 20.. and time spent with Smiletone will never be erased and will be cherished  

:rolleyes:

:o ... Were you just friends? There were a lot of rumours back in the days ... :lol: