if u r in a committed relationship do you

lexus97

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.. It was just a decision I made.. No real reason behind it..

oh ok...I haven't had sex since February of last year...ok well I got some oral twice, but that's it lol...and there was no conscious meaning behind me deciding not to have sex...I was thinking about ending my drought, but Jodi just put me on to this new vibrator that i'm going to buy tomorrow lol

oh ok...I haven't had sex since February of last year...ok well I got some oral twice, but that's it lol...and there was no conscious meaning behind me deciding not to have sex...I was thinking about ending my drought, but Jodi just put me on to this new vibrator that i'm going to buy tomorrow lol

I was supposed to do the oral thingy yesterday but I had to reschedule.. <_<

What happened with your hot boyfriend? :o

What happened with your hot boyfriend? :o

he provided the oral, but he was never my boyfriend really...we like each other, but he's in Belize and i'm not...he said he doesn't mind giving the long distance thing a shot, but I have no interest in having an actual boyfriend at the moment...he's someone who I make out with and he provides me with oral pleasure lol

he provided the oral, but he was never my boyfriend really...we like each other, but he's in Belize and i'm not...he said he doesn't mind giving the long distance thing a shot, but I have no interest in having an actual boyfriend at the moment...he's someone who I make out with and he provides me with oral pleasure lol

Well hell...If you're not commited tell him I'm interested in the pleasures too. Really though. You guys make a cute couple...If you ever get serious...I want wedding pictures... And honeymoon videos

Archived