if u r in a committed relationship do you

lexus97

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the KEYWORD is "committed"

y'all little 2 month-relationships are nothing more than a -one-night-stand multiple times..

to answer the question... Use them during the first few months... when the time comes... you both get tested...

the key is the wait... obviously if you're in a long-term-relationship you know you're partner and you can make the right decision

the KEYWORD is "committed"

y'all little 2 month-relationships are nothing more than a -one-night-stand multiple times..

to answer the question... Use them during the first few months... when the time comes... you both get tested...

the key is the wait... obviously if you're in a long-term-relationship you know you're partner and you can make the right decision

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKhDiNME4E

:lol:

my last we used protection religiously for months, until I got tested, now problem with this was it was good sex and so we went bare, do you see what is missing from this statement? :whistle: I will get back to you when you do <_<

Dumb dumb dumb.. What if they cheated right after you get tested????

NEVER EVER REMOVE THAT CONDOM NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BELIEVE THEY WONT CHEAT.. :angry: :angry:

Maybe thats my problem I TRUST NO ONE. And I will remain that way. NO GLOVE NO LOVE..I dont give a fuck. I love my life too much to risk it over trust or any damn thing. Ya'll do ya'll and trust niggas but I'mma do me and keep it safe at ALL times.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

honey cheating is not new epidemic...grandma and grandpa been had jumpoffs honey...fucking them raw and all...you can say fuck trust, but know that mentality is not one that will allow you to keep a relationship for too long...all relationships are a risk...if you have been with someone for a long time and you are still in limbo as far as you trusting them goes, end the damn relationship and find a new piece of ass...if you make a commitment of marriage and you still feel the need to fuck with condom, get a fuckin divorce...could the other person be cheating, hell fuckin yes, but to think that a long term relationship/marriage can survive lack of trust is not rational...condom or no condom, if I don't trust your ass then you need to indroduce your dick to you hand and have fun cuz it ain't gonna be no fuckin going on up in here

That's a risk most people don't want to take because it's something you can't get rid of.. You take a risk with your heart if they cheat (which you will get over).

wow, risky business

well see that's where being a dude and knowing what's up comes into play, he lived in the middle of nowhere and wasn't getting no dick, it took 2 hours to get to him one way and when we met he hadn't had sex in a month

let me keep mine real 100 im ALL top for one, and it is safer for us than bottoms, also I have tested neg several times since my ex and I have not had sex but once this whole year, and it was safe say whatever you will im in a drought around here in Michigan :filenails: but I have standards I won't fuck just anybody

let me keep mine real 100 im ALL top for one, and it is safer for us than bottoms, also I have tested neg several times since my ex and I have not had sex but once this whole year, and it was safe say whatever you will im in a drought around here in Michigan :filenails: but I have standards I won't fuck just anybody

:crazy::mellow:

:mellow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6jklhkWYIY&t=0m37s -_-

jbailey, boo, you were stone cold crazy for not making sure your ex was tested...and you're even crazier for putting that much trust into someone who you knew got down dirty and treated you like shit

thank you for that I appreciate your blunt honesty it is what it was

Archived