if u r in a committed relationship do you

lexus97

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trust your partner enough to NOT use any protection or do you still use protection? :unsure: just wondering :whistle:

use that shit especially if you haven't been together that long. Still use it if you don't wanna get pregnant too :whistle:

trust your partner enough to NOT use any protection or do you still use protection? :unsure: just wondering :whistle:

my last we used protection religiously for months, until I got tested, now problem with this was it was good sex and so we went bare, do you see what is missing from this statement? :whistle: I will get back to you when you do <_<

my last we used protection religiously for months, until I got tested, now problem with this was it was good sex and so we went bare, do you see what is missing from this statement? :whistle: I will get back to you when you do <_<

j please dont make me have to get in your head :unsure: i have no idea whats missing :lmao: :lmao:

j please dont make me have to get in your head :unsure: i have no idea whats missing :lmao: :lmao:

did I mention HIM getting tested? NO. I had to force his ass to go get tested, and I provided a printout of my results on his desk no convo from me just left it there, you think I saw anything proving he got tested? :filenails:

well that depends on how much you trust the other person and how long you've been together...I know people who stop using protection after a year, some 2 or 3 years...some never stop until the get married

hey gurl are we cool? you don't talk to me anymore :mellow:

well that depends on how much you trust the other person and how long you've been together...I know people who stop using protection after a year, some 2 or 3 years...some never stop until the get married

yes !!!!! that is the key word

did I mention HIM getting tested? NO. I had to force his ass to go get tested, and I provided a printout of my results on his desk no convo from me just left it there, you think I saw anything proving he got tested? :filenails:

ewwwww! That shit is nasty and you know that person been fuckin' other people without protection if they don't even wanna get tested :&

Archived