if u r in a committed relationship do you

lexus97

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ewwwww! That shit is nasty and you know that person been fuckin' other people without protection if they don't even wanna get tested :&

actually my ex forced me to always wear them always, he was very responsible in that regard, and he was not having sex outside me without protection he had a drawer with 67 condoms, I counted them :filenails:

I'm doing quite well...just getting tired of waiting for my Janet ticket to come in the mail <_< How about you...and your son? :whistle:

lol my son is fine thanks for asking u lil :devil:

im going to see her on 3/29 in ATL with hotboy and Blatin :wub:

my thing is this until you know how yo man get down and where he be and who he is with on a reg, you use em and when you both get tested that's a sign of responsibility, for tops its a bit safer, for them bottoms not so much but I got tested several times within our relationship all good :thumbup:

I know everyone wanna scream this TRUST TRUST TRUST shit for the one you love but this is a whole another DAY and AGE. Alot of ppl have contracted and DIED because of "trust". I say HELL NAH you shouldn't stop using protection because you never know what a muthafuka is doing and your life should not be at risk because of it. END OF STORY Women who wanna get pregnant has to take that risk, unfortunately.

actually my ex forced me to always wear them always, he was very responsible in that regard, and he was not having sex outside me without protection he had a drawer with 67 condoms, I counted them :filenails:

well that right there is bad enough...he was a cheater and you knew it and still stayed with him? :mellow:

I know everyone wanna scream this TRUST TRUST TRUST shit for the one you love but this is a whole another DAY and AGE. Alot of ppl have contracted and DIED because of "trust". I say HELL NAH you shouldn't stop using protection because you never know what a muthafuka is doing and your life should not be at risk because of it. END OF STORY Women who wanna get pregnant has to take that risk, unfortunately.

honey cheating is not new epidemic...grandma and grandpa been had jumpoffs honey...fucking them raw and all...you can say fuck trust, but know that mentality is not one that will allow you to keep a relationship for too long...all relationships are a risk...if you have been with someone for a long time and you are still in limbo as far as you trusting them goes, end the damn relationship and find a new piece of ass...if you make a commitment of marriage and you still feel the need to fuck with condom, get a fuckin divorce...could the other person be cheating, hell fuckin yes, but to think that a long term relationship/marriage can survive lack of trust is not rational...condom or no condom, if I don't trust your ass then you need to indroduce your dick to you hand and have fun cuz it ain't gonna be no fuckin going on up in here

well that right there is bad enough...he was a cheater and you knew it and still stayed with him? :mellow:

honey Bzebabe even told me when he went to Miami and was in South Beach I was at work, on the real I would rather a muthafucka be honest with me and let me know what's up then lie, I do not believe he was faithful, he traveled alot for his job he was in a big city every other week or so for a week, and that's not taking into account his vacations, that muthafucka loved to travel he wanted me to go too to be fair but I had to work I did not have vacation time. Was he a cheater? Probably was he safe? You better damn well believe it, Im a top and I have had my share let's say, and I can tell how a bottom rolls when we first go at it, for example I had a hookup with a dude that was like I could wear one or not, I was like Im wearing one probably need two. My ex, he and I would be in the heat of the moment and Im thinking im about to slap this phat dick in there, and it's like he wake up from a dream "YOU NEED TO PUT A CONDOM ON NOW" ......

honey cheating is not new epidemic...grandma and grandpa been had jumpoffs honey...fucking them raw and all...you can say fuck trust, but know that mentality is not one that will allow you to keep a relationship for too long...all relationships are a risk...if you have been with someone for a long time and you are still in limbo as far as you trusting them goes, end the damn relationship and find a new piece of ass...if you make a commitment of marriage and you still feel the need to fuck with condom, get a fuckin divorce...could the other person be cheating, hell fuckin yes, but to think that a long term relationship/marriage can survive lack of trust is not rational...condom or no condom, if I don't trust your ass then you need to indroduce your dick to you hand and have fun cuz it ain't gonna be no fuckin going on up in here

Maybe thats my problem I TRUST NO ONE. And I will remain that way. NO GLOVE NO LOVE..I dont give a fuck. I love my life too much to risk it over trust or any damn thing. Ya'll do ya'll and trust niggas but I'mma do me and keep it safe at ALL times.

^^ this sadly but truly so :filenails: and that was my issue with my ex ultimately neither of us had trust, I thought he started paying my cell phone bill outta nowhere trying to help me save for trips and shit, I was like stop Im a man let me handle my shit, did not know he had gotten onto my comp and started going thru my cell phone bill, told my mom and she was like duh? I thought you were smarter than this I coulda told you that, I was like but if I call the phone company or cable company right now and I say I want to pay Bzababe or Paul's bill at such and such an adress or number you think they aint taking my payment :coffee:

Maybe thats my problem I TRUST NO ONE. And I will remain that way. NO GLOVE NO LOVE..I dont give a fuck. I love my life too much to risk it over trust or any damn thing. Ya'll do ya'll and trust niggas but I'mma do me and keep it safe at ALL times.

wait so that NEVER changes? No matter the guy? say Ya'll been together 2 years live together share shit and he real with you?

I get it point is at some point in a committed relationship which is what this thread is about and not jumpoffs and tricks and hoes you dont knows , at SOME point if you bothered to the degree you still wearing rubbers 10 years married you shoulda been divorced ya'll got bigger issues.

trust your partner enough to NOT use any protection or do you still use protection? :unsure: just wondering :whistle:

Its a bit different for gay dudes...

Me personally I will always strap up and if my boyfriend had an issue with it I would break up with him without hesitation. I don't play with my life not to say he would cheat or anything but better safe than sorry. On the flip side I would like to marry him but that still doesn't mean shit to me condoms are a must.

Its a bit different for gay dudes...

Me personally I will always strap up and if my boyfriend had an issue with it I would break up with him without hesitation. I don't play with my life not to say he would cheat or anything but better safe than sorry. On the flip side I would like to marry him but that still doesn't mean shit to me condoms are a must.

see u understood what i was trying to get to :thumbup: that's what i was wondering. i know the whole cheating thing is possible for straight and gay. just bcuss u r married it dont mean one of u wont cheat so i just think with straight couples once u r serious or married protection goes out the window unless not wating to get pregnant and used condoms for prevention.

Archived