if u r in a committed relationship do you

lexus97

I just can't risk it. I've had my scare once before and the mental torture was enough.

been there and I feel the comments made in this thread, trust me I do it makes me feel bad cause the shit went down like it did, but you live and you learn thats how it is out here, and trust all these mofos are not getting down clean ok :filenails:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jbailey, boo, you were stone cold crazy for not making sure your ex was tested...and you're even crazier for putting that much trust into someone who you knew got down dirty and treated you like shit

exactly! I guess when you love someone so much that you'd let them get away with anything but idk about fucking without protection knowing their ass is cheating and probably not using protection while cheating. That's just fonky to me :&

I remember I was with one guy, and he told me that he wanted me to fuck him raw...i was gonna be the first in his hole in agess

and i said, "can u plz get tested"

and he wouldnt even do that...he was just like "i dont have hiv or anything...i would know if i had something"

i was like...

GerlBye4-vi.gif

i didnt even wana fuck him raw in the first place

been there and I feel the comments made in this thread, trust me I do it makes me feel bad cause the shit went down like it did, but you live and you learn thats how it is out here, and trust all these mofos are not getting down clean ok :filenails:

It taught me alot about sex in general. Not a nice experience though, but it had its value

:lmao: :lmao: Men are just to thirsty now days.......My gayfriend said gay males are bigger hoes then the straight guys because gay men will bluntly say they wanna hook-up and that's how it works :&

Yes, thats why I love being gay

24obodsjpg.gif

I feel sorry for straight guys...they have to actually woo the girl and stuff...

:lmao: :lmao: Men are just to thirsty now days.......My gayfriend said gay males are bigger hoes then the straight guys because gay men will bluntly say they wanna hook-up and that's how it works :&

I just got thru telling my one gay friend ...I said gay sex with guys aint nothing more than a handshake :filenails:

Archived