if u r in a committed relationship do you

lexus97

Well hell...If you're not commited tell him I'm interested in the pleasures too. Really though. You guys make a cute couple...If you ever get serious...I want wedding pictures... And honeymoon videos

fuck a photo and video, how bout we just do it live for you on skype? lol

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIIIIIIII why she have to be dirty too tho? lol...a wretched dirty bland bitch...my word lol....with that's i'm going to bed lol...night night you lovely people

LOL...Damn it dosen't mean all that now. I'm trying to figure out who she is...Because we got into it on this site over Kanye....Bitch didn't get my humor and I was actually joking with her..And I remember the Asterhekey who used to trash Janet on the other forum...We fought like cats and dogs and then ended up being friendly...Anywho...He used to have his pic posted on the other forum so now I'm confused.

LOL...Damn it dosen't mean all that now. I'm trying to figure out who she is...Because we got into it on this site over Kanye....Bitch didn't get my humor and I was actually joking with her..And I remember the Asterhekey who used to trash Janet on the other forum...We fought like cats and dogs and then ended up being friendly...Anywho...He used to have his pic posted on the other forum so now I'm confused.

yeah I remember the old artisthekey who nobody liked lol...and i'm adding emphasis to what you wrote lol

What old artisthekey? I thought I was the only one with this name :unsure:

By the way Jodi I don't remember you from the old forum.

ok...then you are OBVIOUSLY not the asterhekey from the old forum then. No wonder you were like "WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS BITCH THINK SHE IS" when I was demanding you to do something...Anywho, Whatever...You must've never been at the other forum, or you are just trying to fuck with me.

ok...then you are OBVIOUSLY not the asterhekey from the old forum then. No wonder you were like "WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS BITCH THINK SHE IS" when I was demanding you to do something...Anywho, Whatever...You must've never been at the other forum, or you are just trying to fuck with me.

Well, I started posting on the old forum around August 2009 so I wasn't around when you or when this "asterhekey" person posted.

Well, I started posting on the old forum around August 2009 so I wasn't around when you or when this "asterhekey" person posted.

WOW...then it must be coincidence because I remember we went from battling and me wishing death on "asterhekey" to really getting along and even having private conversations. We would also play fight... That's why the whole Kanye battle took me by surprise and I almost even sent you a pm asking what the hell was wrong with you but just decided to let it be and say fuck it.

NOW POST YOUR DAMNED PICTURE!!!

And I was DEFINITELY on the old forum in 2009. I've been in the forum since 2004. I accidentally found it before I even know what a forum was and how it operated after the whole Superbowl incident.

WOW...then it must be coincidence because I remember we went from battling and me wishing death on "asterhekey" to really getting along and even having private conversations. We would also play fight... That's why the whole Kanye battle took me by surprise and I almost even sent you a pm asking what the hell was wrong with you but just decided to let it be and say fuck it.

Death wishes? WTF! :lmao: No, I don't remember play fighting with you or anything. What was your name on the old forum?

And I was DEFINITELY on the old forum in 2009. I've been in the forum since 2004. I accidentally found it before I even know what a forum was and how it operated after the whole Superbowl incident.

Well, I don't remember you actively posting in '09 (Unless you had a different username).

Death wishes? WTF! :lmao: No, I don't remember play fighting with you or anything. What was your name on the old forum?

Well, I don't remember you actively posting in '09 (Unless you had a different username).

Nope...Same user name...I've taken long breaks but I was definitely there in 09. And I've DEFINITELY gotten into intense arguments with "asterhekey" that would have gotten me banned if it were here. And we DEFINIETLY ended up getting along. I remember his pictuere too...He was an attractive black man.

Nope...Same user name...I've taken long breaks but I was definitely there in 09. And I've DEFINITELY gotten into intense arguments with "asterhekey" that would have gotten me banned if it were here. And we DEFINIETLY ended up getting along. I remember his pictuere too...He was an attractive black man.

Well, that's weird and I'm not a guy :lol:

Says the pimple face bitch that only seen dick once in her lonely life..

BAM :filenails::lmao: :lmao: The Bible says let the redeemed of the Lord say so, that means if you have been redeemed by the Lord and someone fucks with you you can beat them down and say SO..... :lmao: :lmao:

That is sad. So Bailey do you do one night stands?

NO Im over that kinda thing with gay dudes, you tend to lose respect for one, and for two I look at how people get down, if a dude is willing to do this and that with you and he don't know you he probably doing that shit with others, also im a relationship person always have been

Archived