Mashonda Makes Peace With Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys

lexus97

http://www.theboombox.com/2011/03/18/mashonda-makes-peace-with-swizz-beatz-and-alicia-keys/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boombox%2Fcbs+%28The+Boombox+for+Radio.com+iPad%29

The smoke has cleared in the aftermath of R&B singer Mashonda's divorce from Swizz Beatz. After publicly blasting Alicia Keys for ruining her marriage to Swizz, the upcoming star of the VH1 reality show 'Love and Hip-Hop' has written an open letter to the happy couple, making peace with the pair and accepting their nuptials.

"It took some time, but I now realize that even my former husband and his new wife, are my partners in this wonderful journey," wrote Mashonda. "When I look into Kasseem's eyes, I see the joy in his heart by having such a wonderful, blended family that loves him so much. As this blended family of ours continues to grow, I look forward to the months and years ahead raising our children together as one."

The drama began in September 2009, following her split from Swizz, who was believed to have had an affair with Keys while they were still married. She penned an open letter to Keys following a Twitter beef, sharing just how hurt she was. "You have no idea how much pain I was caused because of this affair," she explained. "It's baffling to me that you don't understand what I might have gone through with this situation. I don't consider myself a victim anymore, I've learned a lot from this."

She continued firing shots in the following months, claiming that the two were "meant for each other" and blaming Keys for ruining their marriage. Now that she's let it go, Mashonda is focusing on 'Love and Hip-Hop,' which co-stars Fabolous' girlfriend Kimberly Bustamante, Jim Jones' girlfriend Christine "Chrissy" Lampkin, Olivia and Somaya Reese. The show premiered on March 14.

I always laugh at this chick even tho Swizz and A Keys were dead ass wrong, her outrage is extremely selective...why didn't she raise hell about the girl Swizz had his first son with? why didn't she go of on the chick he had his daughter with? both of those occurred during their relationship...she was trying to make a damn scene...now she has all right to go off cuz that was her husband, but what's the difference between him cheating and having children before??? hell at least he didn't impregnate A Keys until the divorce papers were filed...her ass needs to talk about being an industry jumpoff that just happened to get wifed up by Swizz Beats funny looking ass....this bitch has said that Swizz previous infidelities were "different" than him and A Keys (even tho many say Swizz and her were already separated and weren't living together by the time A Keys came along)....the only difference is that he didn't give enough of a damn about the other hoes to want a relationship with them...Mashonda, bitch sit down....and A Keys, bitch I thought you were smarter than that...why the fuck would you want to have a family with a nigga with Swizz's reputation??? dumb ass...Mashonda is a pigeon and A Keys is a chicken, both these hoes are birds

I always laugh at this chick even tho Swizz and A Keys were dead ass wrong, her outrage is extremely selective...why didn't she raise hell about the girl Swizz had his first son with? why didn't she go of on the chick he had his daughter with? both of those occurred during their relationship...she was trying to make a damn scene...now she has all right to go off cuz that was her husband, but what's the difference between him cheating and having children before??? hell at least he didn't impregnate A Keys until the divorce papers were filed...her ass needs to talk about being an industry jumpoff that just happened to get wifed up by Swizz Beats funny looking ass....this bitch has said that Swizz previous infidelities were "different" than him and A Keys (even tho many say Swizz and her were already separated and weren't living together by the time A Keys came along)....the only difference is that he didn't give enough of a damn about the other hoes to want a relationship with them...Mashonda, bitch sit down....and A Keys, bitch I thought you were smarter than that...why the fuck would you want to have a family with a nigga with Swizz's reputation??? dumb ass...Mashonda is a pigeon and A Keys is a chicken, both these hoes are birds

u know sometimes u have wonder about these chicks that can have just about any man and they end up or want to be with someone that already has so much drama. damn alicia it's not like ur ass is all old and needy and shit. i just dont get it. i guess shonda showed her ass cuss it was alicia and she knew she would get attention. i guess alicia took the more grown up approach on her ass :lmao:

plus i bet she had to come correct to be on this show or they would sue her ass like dwight did his baby momma from basketball wives

u know sometimes u have wonder about these chicks that can have just about any man and they end up or want to be with someone that already has so much drama. damn alicia it's not like ur ass is all old and needy and shit. i just dont get it. i guess shonda showed her ass cuss it was alicia and she knew she would get attention. i guess alicia took the more grown up approach on her ass :lmao:

plus i bet she had to come correct to be on this show or they would sue her ass like dwight did his baby momma from basketball wives

Mashonda is a bottom bitch...she didn't care where Swizz stuck his dick as long as she was the the wife/main chick...when her ass was told she was being dismissed and replaced permanently, she all of a sudden had an issue with Swizz's infidelity...Mashonda, girl please, you ain't talking to a fool boo...I know your game....fool di talk but da nuh fool di listen...bitch made the Belizean come out of me......and A Keys is the dumbest bitch in the messy saga cuz she married the cheater...these hoe nowadays are hustling backwards...Mashonda got too damn emotional in the divorce...she should have played this shit like Ivana Trump and Juanita Jordan...don't get mad, get everything...simple broad....speaking of Jordan, Lex, you remember that old skool tea bout MJ and Janet? lol

Who think Alicia is in for a cheating scandal herself sooner rather than later? Swizz has proven to be a manwhore multiple times and he seems like one of those dudes that likes to spread his seed and have multiple baby mommas. She will have some good material for future albums when he eventually cheats on her ass too

Mashonda is a bottom bitch...she didn't care where Swizz stuck his dick as long as she was the the wife/main chick...when her ass was told she was being dismissed and replaced permanently, she all of a sudden had an issue with Swizz's infidelity...Mashonda, girl please, you ain't talking to a fool boo...I know your game....fool di talk but da nuh fool di listen...bitch made the Belizean come out of me......and A Keys is the dumbest bitch in the messy saga cuz she married the cheater...these hoe nowadays are hustling backwards...Mashonda got too damn emotional in the divorce...she should have played this shit like Ivana Trump and Juanita Jordan...don't get mad, get everything...simple broad....speaking of Jordan, Lex, you remember that old skool tea bout MJ and Janet? lol

:lmao: :lmao: girl my people

kinda that she fooled around with him? or some shit :unsure: i heard it on the forum

:lmao: :lmao: girl my people

kinda that she fooled around with him? or some shit :unsure: i heard it on the forum

lol yup...while he was married and Rene was already beating down her walls...back in the day on LSA when people used to spill real tea, man it was epic lol...Janet has some legendary bedroom boom stories with quite a few high profile men...mainly talking about how much of a beast and pro she is in bed and she would get rid of the dudes if they were beginning to get too serious lol....chile the days of tea....man oh man

lol yup...while he was married and Rene was already beating down her walls...back in the day on LSA when people used to spill real tea, man it was epic lol...Janet has some legendary bedroom boom stories with quite a few high profile men...mainly talking about how much of a beast and pro she is in bed and she would get rid of the dudes if they were beginning to get too serious lol....chile the days of tea....man oh man

dang i was never sure how true that tea was. mike dontlook like her type but then neither did jd :coffee::lmao:

dang i was never sure how true that tea was. mike dontlook like her type but then neither did jd :coffee::lmao:

lol some of the "tea" I flat out don't beleive, but i'm not one to put anything past anyone...he only person i'll ever put my head on the block for is my mother...I still remember reading about Rene calling Mrs. Jackson, crying, because Janet was at a hotel with Bobby Brown (My Prerogative days) lol...when I tell you I busted out laughing in Barnes and Noble lol...my older cousins and my aunts stay telling me that Janet has tea to die for...they always tell me about shit from back in the day lol

lol some of the "tea" I flat out don't beleive, but i'm not one to put anything past anyone...he only person i'll ever put my head on the block for is my mother...I still remember reading about Rene calling Mrs. Jackson, crying, because Janet was at a hotel with Bobby Brown (My Prerogative days) lol...when I tell you I busted out laughing in Barnes and Noble lol...my older cousins and my aunts stay telling me that Janet has tea to die for...they always tell me about shit from back in the day lol

:o :o hell to the mother fucking no!!!! bobby..well at least he was 1/2 cute back then :lmao:

:o :o hell to the mother fucking no!!!! bobby..well at least he was 1/2 cute back then :lmao:

lol oh hell yes honey and the Rene part killed me lol...Pepa talked about Rene trying to be controlling and having control issues in her book when she talking about Janet and the group partying back in the day (she said Janet could party for real lol)...Bobby even said that he never started drinking heavily until he and Janet ended what they had going on(bullshit)...they got it in and after that when Bobby tried to contact her, she was not having it lol...she basically hit it and quit it (mind you Bobby had mad chicks in the day, including Madonna "allegedly")...he said that he would describe what he felt as being love, but he had deep feelings for Janet and it tore him up when she ended things lol...chile i'm telling you

lol oh hell yes honey...Bobby even said that he never started drinking heavily until he and Janet ended what they had going on(bullshit)...they got it in and after that when Bobby tried to contact her, she was not having it lol...she basically hit it and quit it (mind you Bobby had mad chicks in the day, including Madonna "allegedly")...he said that he would describe what he felt as being love, but he had deep feelings for Janet and it tore him up when she ended things lol...chile i'm telling you

oh yeah i remember his black ass saying this. but janhova she dont own up to shit :lmao: :lmao: she fuck them and keep it moving like matthew :wub: i bet that was some good dick :coffee:

oh yeah i remember his black ass saying this. but janhova she dont own up to shit :lmao: :lmao: she fuck them and keep it moving like matthew :wub: i bet that was some good dick :coffee:

lol there was even some shit about Justin Timberlake's mother not liking Janet cuz she felt like Janet was just using her son as a lil play thing...this was in about 2001 when they were rumored to be fuckin each other and people said they were making out at a Missy party lol...then on another occasion Janet allegedly called up JD and told him to come to the club, when he got there Janet was on the dance floor getting her grind on with Justin lol...then Justin got too serious and Janet dropped him from her fuck buddy list lol...there was an interview Justin did overseas a couple year back where he all but came right out and said he and Janet were fuckin back in the day...I have to go troll LSA to find the audio lol...all of Janet's sexual escapade tea is interesting, whether they're true or not lol

Who think Alicia is in for a cheating scandal herself sooner rather than later? Swizz has proven to be a manwhore multiple times and he seems like one of those dudes that likes to spread his seed and have multiple baby mommas. She will have some good material for future albums when he eventually cheats on her ass too

i concur.

I came in here out of random curiosity...and bzebabe is spilling ALL the tea!

drinking_tea1.jpg

I've taken my seat, fill my cup girl...FILL IT!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

chile if 60% of the tea spilled about Janet's "hook ups" are true, I wouldn't call her a hoe, but i'd definitely say she has some friendly pussy lol

chile if 60% of the tea spilled about Janet's "hook ups" are true, I wouldn't call her a hoe, but i'd definitely say she has some friendly pussy lol

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

No wonder Janet was every male celebrity fantasy back in the day (even now)...they've heard the stories. :shifty: lol

Archived