My bestfriend and boyfriend

Xtraordinary Xternal

They went thru my computer... I'm not speaking to either of them right now. They said its because I been acting distant and cold lately... Especially when I didn't go to the Janet concert most of my friends went and were sad I didn't go but it was my choice I gave my ticket up. I didn't feel up to seeing janet or being around a bunch of gay guys.

They found out what the issue was... thru this site... I was talking in pm to someone about my mother trying to kill herself recently... My friends issue is they feel like I shouldn't bottle things up because they notice a change in me... All I been doing is working out and keeping to myself. I told them all I'm trying to work things out on my own and it wasn't really any of their business... I understand they been worried but I don't like people going thru my shit. They had no idea about my mom or how I been feeling about it...

bettyslap-vi.gif

Horrible friends

lol... their heart was in the right place... but I'm just mad at them right now... my boyfriend think I don't trust him with my feelings... his thing is I hold stuff in too much... He was like the lack of sex and then all of a sudden u working out like a mad man had him suspicious of what was going on... the janet thing really set him off I guess.

They went thru my computer... I'm not speaking to either of them right now. They said its because I been acting distant and cold lately... Especially when I didn't go to the Janet concert most of my friends went and were sad I didn't go but it was my choice I gave my ticket up. I didn't feel up to seeing janet or being around a bunch of gay guys.

They found out what the issue was... thru this site... I was talking in pm to someone about my mother trying to kill herself recently... My friends issue is they feel like I shouldn't bottle things up because they notice a change in me... All I been doing is working out and keeping to myself. I told them all I'm trying to work things out on my own and it wasn't really any of their business... I understand they been worried but I don't like people going thru my shit. They had no idea about my mom or how I been feeling about it...

Well I don't think you should stop talking to them but you should get on them for goin' thru your shit and how did they get the chance to be in your place on your computer? Where were you? We all need caring friends who care like they do but going thru your personal shit is a no no.

Well I don't think you should stop talking to them but you should get on them for goin' thru your shit and how did they get the chance to be in your place on your computer? Where were you? We all need caring friends who care like they do but going thru your personal shit is a no no.

They have keys to my place... I wasn't home yet. They just wanted to know why I seem so cold lately... and they get mad because I will smile and be like im fine and I'm really not and that gets on their nerves I guess... I was going to tell them eventually but I was trying not to let the situation get me down... I just haven't been in the mood for people shit lately...

They have keys to my place... I wasn't home yet. They just wanted to know why I seem so cold lately... and they get mad because I will smile and be like im fine and I'm really not and that gets on their nerves I guess... I was going to tell them eventually but I was trying not to let the situation get me down... I just haven't been in the mood for people shit lately...

ah so you're a nice guy like me. I give a key to people who I can really trust and right now only 1 person has a key but yeah going through your shit is still bad. Who knows what else they were snooping around doin'. Prolly even looking thru or smelling your dirty clothes

ah so you're a nice guy like me. I give a key to people who I can really trust and right now only 1 person has a key but yeah going through your shit is still bad. Who knows what else they were snooping around doin'. Prolly even looking thru or smelling your dirty clothes

LoL u funny that made me laugh... Nah I don't think so... I don't have nothing to really hide on my computer... I don't know I guess maybe I overreacted I just haven't been myself lately. I can't control or stop my mom from doing anything crazy... I feel like I been crying myself to sleep lately it is what it is...

LoL u funny that made me laugh... Nah I don't think so... I don't have nothing to really hide on my computer... I don't know I guess maybe I overreacted I just haven't been myself lately. I can't control or stop my mom from doing anything crazy... I feel like I been crying myself to sleep lately it is what it is...

You need to ask your mom why is she feeling like this? She raised a good son. Take her to dinner or tell some other family members or one of her friends. Tell them not to let her know they know but she needs people around her

is ur mum alrite now?

No not really it goes up and down with her.. I been going thru this with her since I was like 8. It just hurts I can't really help her... when it comes to other things I can just push my way thru but when it comes to this.. I feel powerless or something. Maybe its a good thing they caught on... because the last time I felt this way I cut everyone off and stayed to myself.

You need to ask your mom why is she feeling like this? She raised a good son. Take her to dinner or tell some other family members or one of her friends. Tell them not to let her know they know but she needs people around her

Its a mixture of things she had a hard life... its not really that simple with her my mom doesn't have any friends anymore really because she doesn't trust people or her family. She talks to me about things but she doesn't want to live really she drinks ALOT and I can't really stop her. This is why I don't discuss the situation because its so deep and sad that it overwhelms people and its no real solution for the issue.

they meant well, and your absence here has been noticed, that said I see folks have different ways of dealing with things, but if you see they are concern you just kinda let them know look I'm going thru some things thanks for your concern but I would rather be to myself now, it sounds like they were so concerned that they tried to intrude to find out, but had your kept them in the loop sorta speak that wouldn't happen, I get the impression you just bounced like boom where Xternal go? What happen with Xternal? Is there something wrong ? I haven't seem him online in awhile wonder why he isn't talking to anybody :unsure:

Well she has in the past but refuses go now. I can't force her to go or anything... I wish she would I think it would help her...

i know, thats sad

and ur rite, u cant force her

she probably needs the help...even if its just to talk...she can trust a psych/counsellor

they meant well, and your absence here has been noticed, that said I see folks have different ways of dealing with things, but if you see they are concern you just kinda let them know look I'm going thru some things thanks for your concern but I would rather be to myself now, it sounds like they were so concerned that they tried to intrude to find out, but had your kept them in the loop sorta speak that wouldn't happen, I get the impression you just bounced like boom where Xternal go? What happen with Xternal? Is there something wrong ? I haven't seem him online in awhile wonder why he isn't talking to anybody :unsure:

I couldn't discuss it without crying. I hate crying it seems so weak to me and thats not really my thing...especially in front of someone. Normally I would just push my way thru whoever or whatever gets in my way but since this is my mom its a sensitive issue for me. I haven't been on lately because I just wasn't feeling it... My boyfriend just wants me to not bottle everything up... or pretend like I'm ok... he really had no idea...what was going on with my mom.

I couldn't discuss it without crying. I hate crying it seems so weak to me and thats not really my thing...especially in front of someone. Normally I would just push my way thru whoever or whatever gets in my way but since this is my mom its a sensitive issue for me. I haven't been on lately because I just wasn't feeling it... My boyfriend just wants me to not bottle everything up... or pretend like I'm ok... he really had no idea...what was going on with my mom.

Crying is not weak, bitch I was just crying over an episode of Buffy it made me cry like a lil bitch, but I am old enough to understand crying is a release, and maybe you do need to release, its not healthy to bottle everything up like its under your control and contained, no it is not you will end up exploding cause all that shit does is eat away at you or manifest itself in negative ways, so you did not want to talk to them, because they yo people, find a neutral source someone you can talk to that you can trust, im not afraid to say I have a therapist I talk to him every week and he knows things no one does, but I also know he only wants me to be ok. So Im sorry to hear about your mother, no one wants issues with the family, but your anger and how you handle things boo boo needs an upgrade

OH HELL TO THE MUTHAFUKKEN NO!!! I would do ANYTHING BUT go through anybody's shit. That is one primary rule of life for me. They should have argued with you, insulted you, called you all kinds of names, but NEVER should they go through your shit. That was definitely out of line. From BOTH of them. I agree that you shouldn't bottle things up like that, and I'm very sorry about the situation with your mother. But snooping through your things is actually a very selfish thing to do. I hope your mother finds help and I hope your bf and friend don't do that to you again because even though, according to you, their heart was in the right place, I don't live far from philly and I will rip them a new asshole in the wrong place.

OH HELL TO THE MUTHAFUKKEN NO!!! I would do ANYTHING BUT go through anybody's shit. That is one primary rule of life for me. They should have argued with you, insulted you, called you all kinds of names, but NEVER should they go through your shit. That was definitely out of line. From BOTH of them. I agree that you shouldn't bottle things up like that, and I'm very sorry about the situation with your mother. But snooping through your things is actually a very selfish thing to do. I hope your mother finds help and I hope your bf and friend don't do that to you again because even though, according to you, their heart was in the right place, I don't live far from philly and I will rip them a new asshole in the wrong place.

+1 for Jodi

I agree with her

it was very selfish...it was more about them than u

usually in this kind of situation, u would expect ur friends 2 start fighting with u, and calling u names, and threatening to end the fshp coz they cant deal with it anymore

but not going thru ur shit

it reminds me of wen i have issues, and ppl wanna know about it...buts its not because they care...its just because their needs for gossip etc has to be satisfied..theyre more interested in the information, rather than how ur feeling

Men who feel they can't cry because is a sign of weakness are actually weaker than men who let it out. You need to get off the (I care what people think train) This is why you bottle up so much. FREE YOURSELF!!!

Men who feel they can't cry because is a sign of weakness are actually weaker than men who let it out. You need to get off the (I care what people think train) This is why you bottle up so much. FREE YOURSELF!!!

another +1 for Jodi

Archived