My bestfriend and boyfriend

Xtraordinary Xternal

another +1 for Jodi

I agree too, I don't care hell I imagine a lot of folks cry in private but do what you have to do, so the episode of Buffy I was watching this girl could see things and she knew the future, she knew she was going to die, and nothing could prevent it, so they gang all tried to stop it of course, what made me cry though was when the girl started telling how much she wanted to do and see just the lil things in life you know, but she knew she was going to die and not see those things, I cried my ass off watching Buffy hell :filenails: I said let that shit out good for me

Its a mixture of things she had a hard life... its not really that simple with her my mom doesn't have any friends anymore really because she doesn't trust people or her family. She talks to me about things but she doesn't want to live really she drinks ALOT and I can't really stop her. This is why I don't discuss the situation because its so deep and sad that it overwhelms people and its no real solution for the issue.

Well no one can live life alone. There's no way. You have to have either family, friends, or a companion. I tried that as a teen to be a loner. I'd stay home all day after school and just watch tv and hang with my family members. It was only for about 2yrs from maybe like 15-17. I'd stay inside and play my games and I even told myself that I didn't need friends. Later that shit had to come to an end cause I started getting into a depressed mode and feeling that I had no one. I ain't gonna get too much into it but my teen years was not the bizness :umm:

I agree too, I don't care hell I imagine a lot of folks cry in private but do what you have to do, so the episode of Buffy I was watching this girl could see things and she knew the future, she knew she was going to die, and nothing could prevent it, so they gang all tried to stop it of course, what made me cry though was when the girl started telling how much she wanted to do and see just the lil things in life you know, but she knew she was going to die and not see those things, I cried my ass off watching Buffy hell :filenails: I said let that shit out good for me

omg, i cant tell u how many times ive cried during buffy

wen buffy died...fuck me dead

Men who feel they can't cry because is a sign of weakness are actually weaker than men who let it out. You need to get off the (I care what people think train) This is why you bottle up so much. FREE YOURSELF!!!

I guess you didn't read the earlier post... I did cry about it but in private... I hate to do it but it had to be done I guess. Like how people hate to get up monday morning and go to work its just something you gotta do. I'm not going to just be a big cry baby in front of people though thats not really my thing and cry about every problem. Its not that I care about what people think either I just don't like to do it in front of people.

OH HELL TO THE MUTHAFUKKEN NO!!! I would do ANYTHING BUT go through anybody's shit. That is one primary rule of life for me. They should have argued with you, insulted you, called you all kinds of names, but NEVER should they go through your shit. That was definitely out of line. From BOTH of them. I agree that you shouldn't bottle things up like that, and I'm very sorry about the situation with your mother. But snooping through your things is actually a very selfish thing to do. I hope your mother finds help and I hope your bf and friend don't do that to you again because even though, according to you, their heart was in the right place, I don't live far from philly and I will rip them a new asshole in the wrong place.

LOL.... well we discussed it this morning... my boyfriend explained it... he said my hotmail was open and when I talk to people on pm on here it goes to there too that notification shit... so I guess I left the window up since I was deleting stuff before I left that day... My bestfriend tried to cover for him and take some of the blame but he really didn't have anything to do with it... I'm speaking to them again I wasn't really mad just needed a break from them.... I can't be too mad anyway I go thru his phone sometimes..lol :ph34r: Not that I don't trust him or thinkg anything funny going on I just be curious sometimes I guess.

LOL.... well we discussed it this morning... my boyfriend explained it... he said my hotmail was open and when I talk to people on pm on here it goes to there too that notification shit... so I guess I left the window up since I was deleting stuff before I left that day... My bestfriend tried to cover for him and take some of the blame but he really didn't have anything to do with it... I'm speaking to them again I wasn't really mad just needed a break from them.... I can't be too mad anyway I go thru his phone sometimes..lol :ph34r: Not that I don't trust him or thinkg anything funny going on I just be curious sometimes I guess.

Well I'm glad you're speaking again and it ended up working out. But whether you left it up or not...That didn't warrant them the right to look at it.

And I still insist, crying in front of people is not a sign of weakness...I've hid to cry myself and I'm a girl. I work at an ICU and when people die...I act strong in front of families and totally lose it in the bathroom all by myself...I think it's more comforting to cry in front of people. And I'm not even worried about that...I'm more worried about you bottling things up. Find someone to talk to or write it. It catches up to you. PLEASE TRUST ME ON THAT.

I guess you didn't read the earlier post... I did cry about it but in private... I hate to do it but it had to be done I guess. Like how people hate to get up monday morning and go to work its just something you gotta do. I'm not going to just be a big cry baby in front of people though thats not really my thing and cry about every problem. Its not that I care about what people think either I just don't like to do it in front of people.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM. I KNOW AS A MOM IT MUST BE HARD FOR HER TO PUT HER PROBLEMS ON YOU.MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY COUNSELING TOGETHER WITH YOUR MOM? U EVER THING ABOUT DOING THAT. U 2 COULD SUPPORT EACH OTHER. MAYBE SHE NEEDS SOME SUPPORT? THEY DO HAVE FAMILY COUNSELING.

Well I'm glad you're speaking again and it ended up working out. But whether you left it up or not...That didn't warrant them the right to look at it.

And I still insist, crying in front of people is not a sign of weakness...I've hid to cry myself and I'm a girl. I work at an ICU and when people die...I act strong in front of families and totally lose it in the bathroom all by myself...I think it's more comforting to cry in front of people. And I'm not even worried about that...I'm more worried about you bottling things up. Find someone to talk to or write it. It catches up to you. PLEASE TRUST ME ON THAT.

Oh I have... I guess u didnt read earlier in the post that part... I been working out alot more and reading. I just working things out in my own way... or I could morph into sabertooth on here and cuss people out and get suspended.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM. I KNOW AS A MOM IT MUST BE HARD FOR HER TO PUT HER PROBLEMS ON YOU.MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY COUNSELING TOGETHER WITH YOUR MOM? U EVER THING ABOUT DOING THAT. U 2 COULD SUPPORT EACH OTHER. MAYBE SHE NEEDS SOME SUPPORT? THEY DO HAVE FAMILY COUNSELING.

I don't need the help therapy wise... but I would go with her for support if it helped her... she doesn't like doctors so its hard.. <_<

Everyones already said what I think (+1 to Jodi). I hope you're ok XTERNAL. I hope your mom can find some peace of mind. I know it must be hard for you to see her like that. Try and stay strong and hopefully everything will be alright.

I don't need the help therapy wise... but I would go with her for support if it helped her... she doesn't like doctors so its hard.. <_<

well a therapist is so much more laid back and yes go with her it may take getting to know a few before she is comfortable with one butif she can find someone she is comfortable with she may stick with it. now a days u can pick male, famale and nationality you want to see.

Everyones already said what I think (+1 to Jodi). I hope you're ok XTERNAL. I hope your mom can find some peace of mind. I know it must be hard for you to see her like that. Try and stay strong and hopefully everything will be alright.

I will be fine just needed to blow off some steam and have some alone time I been dealing with it since I was 8... sometimes I just have my moments where I just dont know what to do about it. thanks for the kind words :cheers:

Archived