NY TIMES Give a Riveting Review of the Tour

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ch...

Tha gals need ta stop. No one has any solid evidence that Britney lips...but we all know she does :lol: :lol:

The vocals on EACH song are the same for EACH night. :lol: It's lipp. But the vocals are great. Better than her album vocals.

When we hear her voice but dont see her lips move....thats BEYOND qualified as evidence :mellow:

I'm not going to be all like 'Oh yeah Janet sings every note live', but she does sing 'live'.

She adlibs. She works with back track and backing singers to harmonise, and create a live experience. The question should really be, how much of it is 'help'.

But she does keep her mic on. The reason why it sounds the same on each night is cause she is a perfectionist, a jackson, a real dedicated artist. If it mimed you would hear it, and you would know it straight away.

Now Britney, she does mime, in that she literally plays the CD track, keeps her mic off and mouths the words as she goes along.

And FOR REAL, if you are Janet fan, you should be pleased they saying that she's live, even if you don't believe it, cause that is good press for our girl.

I'm glad I didn't go some friends told me she wasn't dancing hard. I became a fan of Janet during the VR era so if she not performing on that level.. I would have been let down. I gave my ticket up to a friend they enjoyed it but said she did alot of walking back and forth around the stage and didn't dance as hard... I don't know why Janet or even usher think thats ok...

u would've had such a great time!!! Especially cause you would've seen me lol. janet destroyed, she really did her thing.

Archived