NY TIMES Give a Riveting Review of the Tour

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was @ fridaynights show in ny janet came on late and still killed it from the first eye blink untill the last wave @ the crowd.. that bitch gave us everything she had and nothing less...

the energy level was thru the roof not a dull moment even when the sound people fucked up her head mic she kept it going... And there were live singing vocals so unless you were there pay it and push ^_^

PREACH BOI !!!!!!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping::yahoo:

I'm glad I didn't go some friends told me she wasn't dancing hard. I became a fan of Janet during the VR era so if she not performing on that level.. I would have been let down. I gave my ticket up to a friend they enjoyed it but said she did alot of walking back and forth around the stage and didn't dance as hard... I don't know why Janet or even usher think thats ok...

With all these rave reviews and people on here saying this is one of her best concerts and you still have the nerve to say this???

:crazy::crazy:

KG, how can u call urself King Stan?

anywaz, how does ur evidence win over?

do u actually have evidence that shows her lipping????

sorry, but i aint reading the posts above...u answer the question for me

i just read the thread title hahaha

video is the same thing as being there...tho actually my evidence via video would beat your evidence (eye witness) in a court of law

no it isnt :mellow:

there are plenty of youtube videos uploaded that lag and the sound is off theres nothing like being there live

damn the court of law i'm the judge in the court of Janet Jackson live from Newyork and nothing compares to live

KG, how can u call urself King Stan?

anywaz, how does ur evidence win over?

do u actually have evidence that shows her lipping????

sorry, but i aint reading the posts above...u answer the question for me

i just read the thread title hahaha

cuz i am a Janet stan.. just cuz i know the difference between a pre-recorded track and Live singing doesn't mean i'm not a stan

how can't you tell?

no it isnt :mellow:

there are plenty of youtube videos uploaded that lag and the sound is off theres nothing like being there live

damn the court of law i'm the judge in the court of Janet Jackson live from Newyork and nothing compares to live

there are those that don't... and lagging on Youtube has nothing to do with lip syncing... i'm referring to the sound

post a clip of where she sounds different on the same song.. two different cities...

dont' worry... i'll wait

gonnabeawhilep1.gif

i just said youtube clips dont do it justice >_<

janet did not just lip a whole a full show i know she had back tracking as one of you said the best yet... but as i said parts were live what part of that dont you get.. no need to wait the tea is stale

selena-drinks-o.gif

@ the bettle juice gif :lmao: u tried it did you see the show yet?

cuz i am a Janet stan.. just cuz i know the difference between a pre-recorded track and Live singing doesn't mean i'm not a stan

how can't you tell?

there are those that don't... and lagging on Youtube has nothing to do with lip syncing... i'm referring to the sound

post a clip of where she sounds different on the same song.. two different cities...

dont' worry... i'll wait

gonnabeawhilep1.gif

Ch...

Tha gals need ta stop. No one has any solid evidence that Britney lips...but we all know she does :lol: :lol:

The vocals on EACH song are the same for EACH night. :lol: It's lipp. But the vocals are great. Better than her album vocals.

This is why I don't even bother coming into the Janet section anymore. The Debbie Downers of the forum always end up fucking up EVERY GODDAMNED "Positive" janet thread. :umm:

Exactly. A few people stay doing the damned most

Archived