The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

Rules of engagement are as follows either that bitch can't sing, can't dance, can't act, hell maybe she can't fuck neither or him....Ima go first with the Royal no talent ass mofo of them all I present

A RETRACTION GENIUS counts as talent

we must define what talent is and it is more than being a vocalist or dancer

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she doesn't have vocal talent

that's one of the stipulations to be mentioned in this thread

she can't sing she can't dance come the fuck on I love her don't get me wrong the bitch is entertaining sure but she has ZERO talent

there is more to talent then a good voice and being able to bust a move.

She is an excellent song writer , a good producer, has the right ear for music and has a vision that has taken her to where she is today. not to mention that she knows how to merchandize her label like no other artist out there.

that is talent.

there is more to talent then a good voice and being able to bust a move.

She is an excellent song writer , a good producer, has the right ear for music and has a vision that has taken her to where she is today. not to mention that she knows how to merchandize her label like no other artist out there.

that is talent.

I could do all that, I can tell when an album sucks does that make me an "artist" fuck no hang up flat screen :filenails:

I could do all that, I can tell when an album sucks does that make me an "artist" fuck no hang up flat screen :filenails:

Then get out there and prove it. :filenails: Madonna is where she is for a reason - she's able to compensate for her lack of ability in some areas by being creative and innovative in others.

(I never thought I'd be defending Madonna like this. :asham:).

Madonna's voice is an acquired taste. She's not a powerhouse vocalist but her voice fits her music and that's all that matters. Personally, I've grown to love her voice. In fact her ballads stand out more than most of her dance hits. She's a great songwriter too.

yeah thats why you are where she is today .

if i moved to new york and had 30 dollars and sold my pussy I could do it get a few good records then ho out, everyone has to be the first, after she hoed out it was acceptable now everyone does it nothing new, im waiting on the first superstar Icon homo

Madonna's voice is an acquired taste. She's not a powerhouse vocalist but her voice fits her music and that's all that matters. Personally, I've grown to love her voice. In fact her ballads stand out more than most of her dance hits. She's a great songwriter too.

take a bow :wub:

if i moved to new york and had 30 dollars and sold my pussy I could do it get a few good records then ho out, everyone has to be the first, after she hoed out it was acceptable now everyone does it nothing new, im waiting on the first superstar Icon homo

well since you have the basics all figured out and you have the same amount of Talent then it shouldn't be that hard for you. Even Rebecca is having a smash hit with her Friday song so it can't be that hard for someone as talent as Madonna to do it too

well since you have the basics all figured out and you have the same amount of Talent then it shouldn't that hard for you. Even Rebecca is having a smash hit with her Friday song so we'll expect for yours next

problem is im Black, and if I were White then I would be Britney but I gotta dick too so Im kinda out the running :filenails:

I've gotta admit - I don't really like Madonna as a person or anything, and I don't consider myself a fan, but she's always several songs that I liked. And then last year I downloaded her whole discography because I felt the need to at least educate myself on her (because, whether I like her or not, I acknowledge her place in pop music) and . . . damn, she's got some good songs!

Archived