The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

Don't even play. The girl could dance. (I realize she can barely walk in a straight line now).

Cute, but try harder next time.

Having a good choreographer and being able to dance is like saying gymnasium is the same thing as magnesium.

Britney could NEVER dance...It never looked natural to me...It never flowed...She always looks like she's counting

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a good choreographer and being able to dance is like saying gymnasium is the same thing as magnesium.

Britney could NEVER dance...It never looked natural to me...It never flowed...She always looks like she's counting

:yep: :yep: :yep:

I'm getting TheHiltonSuite teas in here..

Yes!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She could definitely dance. :lol: She might not have been the best dancer in the world, but she could, in fact, dance. (And, among pop stars, she was definitely one of the better ones). I never got that "counting" feeling from her, honestly.

And I didn't say anything about her choreography (which definitely varied widely), I legitimately think she was a solid dancer. It genuinely doesn't make sense to me when people say she couldn't.

She could definitely dance. :lol: She might not have been the best dancer in the world, but she could, in fact, dance. (And, among pop stars, she was definitely one of the better ones). I never got that "counting" feeling from her, honestly.

And I didn't say anything about her choreography (which definitely varied widely), I legitimately think she was a solid dancer. It genuinely doesn't make sense to me when people say she couldn't.

Well Janet has snobbed and spoiled me in the dancing department...Because i don't accept this "She could dance for a white girl" bullshit...She's had good choreography, but like I said...her dancing is NOT natural at all.

:asham: Janet is my number one bitch!!! But I can't deny Madonna has won me with her songs and videos. She is definitely talented and most of all...Her fans are more loyal than most Janet fans will ever be. :umm:

...and that's the only positive thing I will say about Madge. Other than that, I'm not here for irrelevant bitches. :coffee:

Well Janet has snobbed and spoiled me in the dancing department...Because i don't accept this "She could dance for a white girl" bullshit...She's had good choreography, but like I said...her dancing is NOT natural at all.

:yep:

Archived