The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

problem is im Black, and if I were White then I would be Britney but I gotta dick too so Im kinda out the running :filenails:

you can always get rid of it and let your true talent shine. don't let a dick stop you from doing it

as for the blackness you can always bleach yourself but i think that Whitney , Janet , Mariah , Diana Ross hell even soulja boy would disagree that you'd need to be white to be famous

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is more to talent then a good voice and being able to bust a move.

She is an excellent song writer , a good producer, has the right ear for music and has a vision that has taken her to where she is today. not to mention that she knows how to merchandize her label like no other artist out there.

that is talent.

this thread says:

Rules of engagement are as follows: either that bitch can't sing, can't dance, can't act,

she can't sing

I've gotta admit - I don't really like Madonna as a person or anything, and I don't consider myself a fan, but she's always several songs that I liked. And then last year I downloaded her whole discography because I felt the need to at least educate myself on her (because, whether I like her or not, I acknowledge her place in pop music) and . . . damn, she's got some good songs!

Madonna can get DEEP with her writting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ee82hJ_jBU

and let's not even talk about What It Feels Like for A Girl

I've gotta admit - I don't really like Madonna as a person or anything, and I don't consider myself a fan, but she's always several songs that I liked. And then last year I downloaded her whole discography because I felt the need to at least educate myself on her (because, whether I like her or not, I acknowledge her place in pop music) and . . . damn, she's got some good songs!

i did the same thing but ended up answering "is Madonna a marketing genius"

this thread says:

she can't sing

so either you dance , sing and everything between or you are not part of this thread? we might as well put every single artist here because nobody is good at everything .

Taking things too literal is a no no

you can always get rid of it and let your true talent shine. don't let a dick stop you from doing it

as for the blackness you can always bleach yourself but i think that Whitney , Janet , Mariah , Diana Ross hell even soulja boy would disagree that you'd need to be white to be famous

um Whitney can sang like an Angel so can Mariah, Janet is a Jackson pure bred talent .......im just a student.

um Whitney can sang like an Angel so can Mariah, Janet is a Jackson pure bred talent .......im just a student.

you can go the Madonna route and become an icon. After all you can tell when an album is good or bad and that's pretty much all she can do as well .

If she made it with no talent im sure you can as well ^_^

And I do think Madonna has lots of talent. She has a unique voice when it comes to singing, she just can't belt it out. She gets by as far as dancing. She's definitely a great entertainer, And she has superb marketing strategies. She's definitely left a mark in music.

I can't deny that I absolutely love tons of her songs.

you can go the Madonna route and become an icon. After all you can tell when an album is good or bad and that's pretty much all she can do as well .

Im still not white .....that pretty much kills it for me, but Britney and a lot of white girls who can't do shit are on because they White and their fans are

SSL20236.jpg

Im still not white .....that pretty much kills it for me, but Britney and a lot of white girls who can't do shit are on because they White and their fans are

white-people.gif

Rules of engagement are as follows either that bitch can't sing, can't dance, can't act, hell maybe she can't fuck neither or him....Ima go first with the Royal no talent ass mofo of them all I present

MADONNA

Madonna.jpg

You've seen the light jbailey! :excited: :excited: :excited: That is no talent bitch #1!

britney-spears.jpg

No talent bitch #2! :excited:

Quit using that as an excuse when Rihanna is famous. -_-

(And I like Rihanna but she's not offering up much on the singing or dancing front either).

And I do think Madonna has lots of talent. She has a unique voice when it comes to singing, she just can't belt it out. She gets by as far as dancing. She's definitely a great entertainer, And she has superb marketing strategies. She's definitely left a mark in music.

I can't deny that I absolutely love tons of her songs.

Even Elton John knows it but that didn't stop him from always stirring shit towards her . Everyone knows it but it's cool to say she isn't and pretend that she only got to where she is now by sleeping with the right man.

oh and since we are talking about Vadge ballads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWnYBefvrsc&feature=related

one of my all time favs ^_^

white-people.gif

Because Rihanna is white and talented...

:rolleyes: u taking this literal

was following your example

You've seen the light jbailey! :excited: :excited: :excited: That is no talent bitch #1!

britney-spears.jpg

No talent bitch #2! :excited:

She at least used to be able to dance. (And she's written/co-written some pretty good songs as well, though I realize that depends on taste).

But now she's just blessed with good producers. :lol:

Archived