The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Janet has snobbed and spoiled me in the dancing department...Because i don't accept this "She could dance for a white girl" bullshit...She's had good choreography, but like I said...her dancing is NOT natural at all.

Oh, she's no match for Janet in dancing for sure. (And, I'd like to say, I didn't bring race into it, that's not my thing). Dance-wise, I always enjoyed what Britney was giving (pre-knee injury and breakdown, of course).

Oh, she's no match for Janet in dancing for sure. (And, I'd like to say, I didn't bring race into it, that's not my thing). Dance-wise, I always enjoyed what Britney was giving (pre-knee injury and breakdown, of course).

I won't deny that I've liked a few of her songs...But she's too fake for me....She has tried and tried over and over again to immitate Janet and it has definitely shown. And I know you didn't bring race into it, but lots of her Stans have and it sickens me to death.

He was a Madge stan..first and foremost.. :rolleyes:

Who used to bash Janet to defend Vadge ^_^

To be honest I wasn't a big fan of that era, but the singles are obvious exceptions. :lol:

Her work with Mirwais was phenomenal, in my opinion. -_-

:o really? how can you not? i think that her Erotica and Bedtime eras are my favs :wub:

She is the shit and didn't you just say Nicki "I'm gonna act like a robot" Minaj is talented? :wacko:

Yeah Nicki is talented.....Don't get me wrong Mad-onna wouldn't ain't that bad...I just feel like she is over hyped.

I'm not a huge Niki fan...She bores me way to quickly. But Madonna and Niki are two completely different artists.

True...Cause Nicki is a rapper I don't know what that other bitch is. ANYWAYS PEOPLE I'M NOT HERE FOR MADonna OR NICKI MINAJ I'M HERE FOR JANET SO NEXT SUBJECT :whistle:

:o really? how can you not? i think that her Erotica and Bedtime eras are my favs :wub:

Both albums churned out excellent singles and stellar videos but I just couldn't with a lot of album-only tracks, save for a key few like "Secret Garden" and "Sanctuary" :blush:

Archived