The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

She at least used to be able to dance. (And she's written/co-written some pretty good songs as well, though I realize that depends on taste).

But now she's just blessed with good producers. :lol:

I never liked her dancing and I never saw her performance other than being completely ripped from Janet. :coffee:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never liked her dancing and I never saw her performance other than being completely ripped from Janet. :coffee:

She was definitely heavily Janet-inspired (that's not necessarily related to one's talent though), but girl could definitely dance even if she wasn't OMGTHEBESTEVURRR.

Even Elton John knows it but that didn't stop him from always stirring shit towards her . Everyone knows it but it's cool to say she isn't and pretend that she only got to where she is now by sleeping with the right man.

oh and since we are talking about Vadge ballads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWnYBefvrsc&feature=related

one of my all time favs ^_^

Another one of my all time Vadge favorites :wub::wub::wub:

NO NO we only credit Madonna :whistle:

I forgot... -_-

She was definitely heavily Janet-inspired (that's not necessarily related to one's talent though), but girl could definitely dance even if she wasn't OMGTHEBESTEVURRR.

She could give a cute 8 count. :coffee:

But she would've served the world better by being another one of Janet's backup dancers. :coffee:

sold :clapping:

:lol: :lol:

In terms of singing and dancing . . . yeah, Madonna doesn't really have it. She's definitely got strengths in other areas that have helped her, though.

What area is this...flaunting her pussy around the stage?

*plays Oh Father*

GORL! I was just about to post her! Is you a mind reader? :w00t:

tumblr_lih6dligiP1qfx7gho1_500.jpg

Say what? Nicki is talented

Archived