The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get a massage every 2wks, along with a haircut. And it's boxers tonight. :lol:

lose the boxers and only wear a tee shirt.... :filenails: I will be right over to knock you up....I learned that in Spanish class when they visit they say can i knock you up you know knock on the door :excited:

You would be treated no differently than the next guy. Who on earth told you that? :umm:

we have a doctor black guy does brain surgery work was trained in Australia and one of his issues he was concerned with was going there because he had been informed Blacks were not treated well

Well he's been misinformed. Australia is one of the most multicultural countries in the world.

See I don't know a thing about your land, you have to share :whistle: like what do you do for fun there? Do you guys all wear speedoss on the beach

You probably know more than you realize. We're a relaxed bunch of people (mostly), we work hard, we play hard, and no, we don't all wear speedos on the beach. :lol:

ok so something we would not know about your land? Im just conversating

ok so something we would not know about your land? Im just conversating

That's hard to say. It's probably easier to correct the things people think they know about Australia. Like Crocodile Dundee is a grossly exaggerated version of an Aussie, alsmot a cariacture. We don't ride kangaroos, and we aren't all obsessed with ABBA. Seriously though, it's a beautiful country. I'm yet to experience even a chunk of what it has to offer. -_-

That's hard to say. It's probably easier to correct the things people think they know about Australia. Like Crocodile Dundee is a grossly exaggerated version of an Aussie, alsmot a cariacture. We don't ride kangaroos, and we aren't all obsessed with ABBA. Seriously though, it's a beautiful country. I'm yet to experience even a chunk of what it has to offer. -_-

where in Australia are you? and ask me anything you want I will tell ya ANYTHING but its a one time shot, Its a good way to get to know someone

I'm in Brisbane which is south-east. I get one question? Okay... Are you happy?

am I happy depends on what you mean I suppose, I am very happy that my schooling is going extremely well, I continue to have a 4.0 in a very competitive program, I just got the only A out of a hard ass class and it just reassures me that I have something to offer. You can ask as many questions as you like doesn't mean I will answer though lol

If I want a hit thread with lots of pointless goings back and forth shit I know what to do. Diss Madonna.

I kind of like the hag though. Call it a guilty pleasure but after 21 years of hating her...I give in.

If I want a hit thread with lots of pointless goings back and forth shit I know what to do. Diss Madonna.

I kind of like the hag though. Call it a guilty pleasure but after 21 years of hating her...I give in.

I love her, that was not what this thread was supposed to be about I concede only to allow the thread to go on without any discussion of Madonna she is exempt

I love her, that was not what this thread was supposed to be about I concede only to allow the thread to go on without any discussion of Madonna she is exempt

I totally get what you mean. I know you didn't want it to turn into what it was. I think people just missed what the thread was about.

No we are not, because I can respectfully agree to disagree he can sing he can dance his concepts for albums and song not just his own are courted by others as well

U agree to disagree but then u add all that :rolleyes:

Me and u gonna have to really sit down one day and talk about music because you're being way too extra :sigh:

Me and u gonna have to really sit down one day and talk about music because you're being way too extra :sigh:

what's to talk about boo? Let me go get me sum moe cookies with muh coffee ....im listening :coffee:

let me ask you this, why do you feel he has NO TALENT WHATSOEVER? Do you think he cannot sing? Do you dislike his music? Is his dancing garbage to you? Please expand on your choice of Justin Timberlake as talentless....

I'll tell you if they had an opinion that's fine voice it and keep moving instead they came into this thread to hijack it over other people's opinion and kept going on and on about Madonna, one response of I think she does have talent would have been enough, and the part the really pisses me off is you have her stans sitting around this board who do not post unless it's about Madonna, on a Janet Jackson fucking board, If you like Madonna, I get that, I do, but don't come on a Janet board and only speak with Madonna is spoken on that's bullshit and Hilton showed his ass last night, no one here knew the bitch even followed to this board, but mention Madonna and he front and fucking center, that's bullshit.....and then some of you weak ass Janet fan wanna be co-signed on the shit

True Lipton

Archived