The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt, saying she has no talent does not mean you do not enjoy her, I have seen Madonna twice in concert paying over 3000.00 dollars between myself and others so it is obvious I am not missing out

I know you have, which is half my point. When I saw Madonna it certified what I'd always beleived - that she is talented. And I'm talking musical talent, artistry, vocally - not marketing or promotion. Are her concerts only a fun night out for you? The reason I ask is because during the heavier moments of her shows like 'What It Feels Like For a Girl' and 'You Must Love Me', her voice takes centre-stage, not the props. I just wonder how you can dismiss that as no talent having witnessed it live.

I know you have, which is half my point. When I saw Madonna it certified what I'd always beleived - that she is talented. And I'm talking musical talent, artistry, vocally - not marketing or promotion. Are her concerts only a fun night out for you? The reason I ask is because during the heavier moments of her shows like 'What It Feels Like For a Girl' and 'You Must Love Me', her voice takes centre-stage, not the props. I just wonder how you can dismiss that as no talent having witnessed it live.

I think the word talent has been shoved into a tiny category, its like when Vh1 does Diva's live and its only women who are vocalists, if you expand the word "talent" to include genius and marketing ability, creativity than under those terms she is quite talented, I did not join in on the video post wars they had with Madonna. but truly there is not a single album of Madonna's missing on my Itunes. Is that acceptable?

Im sorry just got distracted by that picture of yours and those thighs, I think I need to run over to xtube :filenails: keep talking I love it :blush:

I think the word talent has been shoved into a tiny category, its like when Vh1 does Diva's live and its only women who are vocalists, if you expand the word "talent" to include genius and marketing ability, creativity than under those terms she is quite talented, I did not join in on the video post wars they had with Madonna. but truly there is not a single album of Madonna's missing on my Itunes. Is that acceptable?

Is it acceptable? :lol: I guess, but it's kinda side-stepping my question. I'll just ask it flat out: Do you think Madonna can sing?

Is it acceptable? :lol: I guess, but it's kinda side-stepping my question. I'll just ask it flat out: Do you think Madonna can sing?

depends, on what time frame, at first probably not, at times she probably doesn't try, but "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" sure

isn't it late over there, should I be tFucking you into bed babe :blush: I know those thighs gotta be kept warm

depends, on what time frame, at first probably not, at times she probably doesn't try, but "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" sure

I find that interesting because I always argue that in the early days is when Madonna's voice was the strongest it's ever been. 'Holiday', 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline', 'Into The Groove', 'Papa Don't Preach', 'Open Your Heart' etc. - Madonna doesn't sing like that anymore.

isn't it late over there, should I be tFucking you into bed babe :blush: I know those thighs gotta be kept warm

Yeah, it's pretty late. :rolleyes::lol:

I find that interesting because I always argue that in the early days is when Madonna's voice was the strongest it's ever been. 'Holiday', 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline', 'Into The Groove', 'Papa Don't Preach', 'Open Your Heart' etc. - Madonna doesn't sing like that anymore.

Yeah, it's pretty late. :rolleyes::lol:

my first thought tends to be the right one, I think your confusing her best tracks and most danceable tunes with her vocal ability. You can hide behind great music. Second thought yes it's time for me to get you in bed :yahoo:

my first thought tends to be the right one, I think your confusing her best tracks and most danceable tunes with her vocal ability. You can hide behind great music. Second thought yes it's time for me to get you in bed :yahoo:

Who says the two can't go hand-in-hand? More often than not, Madonna's best tracks are her ballads, but they're rarely her best vocal performances. You can hide behind great music, but she never did back then.

Who says the two can't go hand-in-hand? More often than not, Madonna's best tracks are her ballads, but they're rarely her best vocal performances. You can hide behind great music, but she never did back then.

I tend to disagree I think vocal training helped her alot, now back to your thighs creamy smooth and white, could use a tan, I like em tan but i'll take em

Her best ballad album I can listen all the way through is "Something to Remember" maybe her voice is an acquired taste it has its uniquness

Archived